10 Online Jobs that Can Give You 10k - 20k Weekly

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
You can make a side income or even a full-time income online if you play your cards right and put in the initial work. You will have to put in some work to reach a level where you can work less than 20 hours a week, but it’s very possible. I will tell you two of the best and easiest methods that a beginner can do to make money online.

If you can build a website or are willing to learn how to build one then you really make some cash, but a website isn’t always necessary to make money online. If you don’t know how to build a site and want to learn you can get WordPress: The Beginners Manual and learn the foundation skills required; it’s a very high-quality guide that will spoon-feed you the fundamentals. You will need to know how to build a website for the first method, but for the second method it’s not necessary.

The best way to start making money is simply by getting started. Here are a list of some of the best resources to make money online.

1. Start a Subscription Box

Starting a subscription box business is made easy with Cratejoy. It’s also a great way to establish a source of recurring revenue since subscription commerce lends itself to subscribers rather than one-time customers.

• Predict how much money you’ll make each month
  • Easy to grow and scale compared to traditional e-commerce operations
  • Works great with niche industries and categories
  • Have a more intimate relationship with your customers/subscribers
Cratejoy is an all in one subscription commerce platform that includes everything you need to start your own subscription commerce business online.

2. Become a Blogger

If you like to write about the things that you’re passionate about, blogging is a perfect way to make money. Once you start reaching a dedicated audience, this opens your doors to all sorts of affiliate and partnership opportunities.

• Make money from affiliate programs
  • Write about whatever you love
  • Inexpensive startup costs
  • A variety of options to get started — WordPress, Wix, Tumblr, Blogspot, etc.
3. Take Surveys & Participate in Studies

There are plenty of places to take online surveys such as Swagbucks, Valued Opinions, and Opinion Outpost, but one service that has become increasingly prevalent is Amazon’s Mechanical Turk or MTurk. MTurk is a crowdsourcing internet marketplace that was designed to help businesses to crowdsource the execution of tasks that computers currently can’t. However, MTurk has been adopted by psychologists and behavior researchers doing academic studies which you can be a part of AND get paid!

• Choose the tasks you do
  • Variety of tasks (over half a million) to choose from
  • Get funds automatically added to your Amazon account
  • Some tasks can be quite fun– Get paid to play games, solve puzzles, and other tasks

4. Freelance Writing

Freelance writing is a great way to do commissioned writing and get paid! Lots of websites out there need content and will pay you to write it! Not sure where to start? That’s okay too. Websites like Upwork and FreelanceWritinghelp you connect with companies that are looking for freelance writers!

• Only seek out jobs when you want
  • Set your own schedule
  • Lots of different writing projects to choose from
  • Build relationships with companies over time
5. Set Up an Online Store

If you’re a crafter, quilter, or even a cook, setting up an online store is one of the best ways to turn your hobby into a business!

• Be an entrepreneur — gives you a chance to build a business
  • Lots of options — you can sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay and more!
  • Sustainability e-commerce can turn into more than just a side hustle. You can scale it into its own business

6. Become a Dog Walker

Think of this like Uber, but for walking dogs. With companies like Wag or Rover, you can easily find people that need their dog walked.

• Easy and convenient – set your own schedule
  • All of the logistics handled in the app
  • Branch out into other forms of care like dog boarding and house sitting
8. Teach a Language Online

You can teach English (or another language) easily to people all around the world with Italki!

• Teach on your own schedule
  • Build a reputation as a language teacher
  • Huge audience – Italki is worldwide and has over 1.5 million users
  • No costs until you start making money

9. Sell Your Skills

Fiverr is similar to freelance websites, but it’s for all kinds of skills. From musicians to software developers, you can find work that matches what you have to offer.

• Get started easily no matter what your skills are
  • Extremely flexible
  • People find YOU based on your skillset and what job or “gig” you’re willing to provide
  • Takes only 20% of each transaction — no recurring fee
10. Rent Your Car

We went through Uber for dogs, and now we’re doing Airbnb for cars. With Turo, you can rent your car to tourists for a fee.

• Covered by insurance
  • Control how much you rent your car for and for how long
  • No monthly fees or buy-in
  • Could generate a lot of extra income in a big city or tourist area

Although the post is very informative, most of the ways outlined here are practically impossible to Nigerians. I strongly want to believe that this forum is targeted to, first and foremost, Nigerian Readers and then others.

Most of the money making ways here require, most times, PayPal as their only means of payment which is unavailable to us Nigerians.

For more than 5 years now, I've been roaming the net searching for ways to make money. I've always come to this conclusion that our chances to make legit money online as Nigerians are relatively low. You talk about blogging, yeah. That sounds good and, if I may say, the surest way to make money here in Nigeria but then not all of us have the resources, time and knowledge to build blogs that will gain good audience to the level of making an income from it.

I've been on Freelancer for nearly a month now, bidding daily, yet without any job. Most employers don't want to work with Nigerians. Same goes for Fiverr.

And if I may say, online surveys are just a waste of time. I won't advise anyone to even try them out. They don't work for Nigerians.

I really don't know any possibility of making money online right here in Nigeria legitimately. Please, I'd appreciate any information that would be basically targeted at us - Nigerians, and not some random tips one could find anywhere around the web.

Anyway, thanks for the post.

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Although the post is very informative, most of the ways outlined here are practically impossible to Nigerians. I strongly want to believe that this forum is targeted to, first and foremost, Nigerian Readers and then others.

Most of the money making ways here require, most times, PayPal as their only means of payment which is unavailable to us Nigerians.

For more than 5 years now, I've been roaming the net searching for ways to make money. I've always come to this conclusion that our chances to make legit money online as Nigerians are relatively low. You talk about blogging, yeah. That sounds good and, if I may say, the surest way to make money here in Nigeria but then not all of us have the resources, time and knowledge to build blogs that will gain good audience to the level of making an income from it.

I've been on Freelancer for nearly a month now, bidding daily, yet without any job. Most employers don't want to work with Nigerians. Same goes for Fiverr.

And if I may say, online surveys are just a waste of time. I won't advise anyone to even try them out. They don't work for Nigerians.

I really don't know any possibility of making money online right here in Nigeria legitimately. Please, I'd appreciate any information that would be basically targeted at us - Nigerians, and not some random tips one could find anywhere around the web.

Anyway, thanks for the post.
It's strictly Nigerians. Almost every Nigerian doing business online has PayPal account. Alternatively Payoneer account, there is a way around this things and earning money in Nigeria is so real. I tell you.