100% Legit and free: Earn free bitcoin without paying

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Mikey

Oct 4, 2018
✅??Pivot is an online crypto community in partnership with binance and huobi, they are new and to promote their platform they are paying their users real bitcoin. Its really simple just read their post or refer if you want to get free bitcoin..So far they have been successful with this plan because of the growth in pivot so its better you join and earn before it's over..To take part in this free daily Bitcoin campaign.. Just⬇
✅Open this link in chrome browser Pivot ✅login your gmail, then you will be directed to download their app (11mb) or (just join channel below and get updated app) to receive your first bonus then sign in the app and start earning..MAKE SURE YOU USE LINK AND LOGIN APP TOO TO RECEIVE FIRST BONUS OR ELSE YOU CANT REDEEM POWER POINTS OR GET A REF CODE.
When you do so tell me so I will give u tips to get Bitcoin fast.. I made $15 less than 7 days, I have my payment proofs.

For more information on this and how to earn join this telegram channel Earn free bitcoin✅ and get all the info you need and I have made it easy to register in channel without going through stress , you can check and see my payments there.. Message @kingsmirk on telegram for any issues..??

Samtugagh

Aug 29, 2018
When you do so tell me so I will give u tips to get Bitcoin fast.. I made $15 less than 7 days, I have my payment proofs.
Account created and now how to make the 15$ less than 7 days

Samtugagh

Aug 29, 2018
*MAKE MONEY ?AND CASH OUT? EVERY TUESDAYS AND FRIDAY'S FROM _BOOSTPAL WITH NO REGRETS AT ALL.*

××REFERRING IS NOT COMPULSORY×

BoostPal | Welcome To The New Era Of Video Monetization

WITHDRAWALS IS THROUGH THE FF
??????
> MTN MoMo
> PERFECT MONEY
> BITCOIN

*IT'S SO SIMPLE*

× *CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND BECOME A FREE MEMBER*

× *LOG IN YOUR DETAILS* [keep PIN bee safe.. Important when making Withdrawals]

× *CLICK IN THE MENU BAR AND SELECT _EARN*

× *YOU'LL NOTICE 2 OPTIONS _VIDEOS / YOUTUBE VIDEOS*

× *MAKE SURE YOU WATCH VIDEOS FOR AT LEAST 30 SECONDS*

*EACH VIDEO WATCHED IS WORTH 1.90 GH*

*GO TO PROFILE PAGE AND YOU'LL NOTICE YOU ACCOUNT CREDITED IN GH CEDIS*

*NOTE* ::: FREE MEMBER ACCOUNT EXPIRES AFTER 13 DAYS OF ACCOUNT CREATION. AND ALL EARNINGS WILL BE LOST AFTER 13 DAYS IF YOU FAIL TO UPGRADE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER LEVEL.

××× UPGRADE ACCOUNT COSTS ×××

*BEGINNER ACCOUNT > Gh¢ 165*
EARNS YOU
DAILY ::: Gh¢ 8.00
WEEKLY ::: Gh¢ 56.00
MONTHLY ::: Gh¢ 240

*EXPERT ACCOUNT > Gh¢ 380*
EARNS YOU
DAILY ::: Gh¢ 20.00
WEEKLY ::: Gh¢ 140
MONTHLY ::: Gh¢ 600

*PRO ACCOUNT > Gh¢ 815*
EARNS YOU
DAILY ::: Gh¢ 44
WEEKLY ::: Gh¢ 308
MONTHLY ::: Gh¢ 1,320

*PLATINUM PLUS ACCOUNT > Gh¢1,420*
EARNS YOU
DAILY ::: Gh¢ 71.66
WEEKLY ::: Gh¢ 501
MONTHLY ::: Gh¢ 2,235.78

*GOLD EDITION > Gh¢ 3,230*
EARNS YOU
DAILY ::: Gh¢ 178
WEEKLY ::: Gh¢ 1,246
MONTHLY ::: Gh¢ 5,340

[[Referrals EARNS YOU 0.50gh Per Video]]

NOTE ::: *ALL UPGRADE LASTS FOR 6 MONTHS. SO YOU'LL ENJOYING THESE BENEFITS FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER WHICH YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE OR RENEW YOUR ACCOUNT*

*[[ MINIMUM CASH OUT IS Gh¢ 72 EVERY WEEK ]]*

REGISTER THROUGH LINK. HAPPY MONEY MAKING ????

BoostPal | Welcome To The New Era Of Video Monetization

Below is the payment proof and date of redrawal....ACT FAST.....

Attachments