4 Facts About Online Marketing

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting
May 1, 2018
Working in a digital advertising agency, I’ve worked with a range of large blue-chip organisations as well as small businesses. The pain points really depend on the organisation.

Here’s a few I’ve seen:

1. SEO - most clients want to see their webpages rank on page 1 of Google almost immediately. SEO takes a large time comittment to see results and is best implemented alongside a strong paid search (PPC) campaign.
  2. Having to pay for Facebook reach - Organic reach on Facebook is almost zero and it’s been this way for quite some time. Still, clients are shocked when I epxlain to them that it’s neccessary to pay to reach their own fans through Facebook advertising.
  3. Information overload - With so many digital marketing “gurus” out there it can be hard to determine which advice is legitimate.
  4. Traffic, but no conversions - Smaller businesses running their own digital marketing campaigns get frustrated when they see traffic to their website, but no conversions. This comes down to understanding landing page design, conversion optimisation and the right targeting and messaging.
Hope this helps!

Aug 15, 2018
SL
You a absolutely right. One of the main concern is that there are so many SEO gurus providing false promises with unethical SEO practices and clients expect those fast results from us too. Also, most of the clients need no.1 rankings and conversions with a low investment.

Trending Now!

Our Facebook