9mobile Code For N500 for 4.5GB Browsing Data

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
How to Activate 9Mobile 4.5GB for N500

Hi guys, 9mobile is at it again with amazing offer. There is a code to enjoy the 4.5GB offer for just N500. Yeah, you read it right. Just N500!

Now, for the main reason of the post. Simply recharge your "new" 9Mobile line with N500 and dial *229*10*16# to activate your 4.5GB data. Please note that this data offer works only on new SIM cards; visit any 9mobile store nearest to you, buy and register a SIM then call 200 and select 2 to join the MoreCliq tariff package.

Meanwhile, it's important to note that this 4.5gb data is valid for 5 days.

There Lots of Benefits With 9MOBILE MoreCliq:
  • 15MB free data weekly for every recharge of N200;
  • 10 free MMS weekly for recharging same N200 airtime;
  • 1MB for ₦5 when you activate Cliq-4-D-day service by dialing *330*1#;
  • Free midnight calls from 12.30am- 4.30am for a minimum of N100 recharge;
  • 150% bonus on every recharge for new subscribers;
  • Send one SMS and you won't be charged for the next one to any 9Mobile line.

Follow me for latest updates

PLEASE USE THE SHARE BUTTONS TO SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS AND ON YOUR WHATSAPP GROUPS

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Joss, I recently bought my sim and was receiving the 150% call bonus until I mistakenly migrated to talk more or something. Now, I've been able to go back to MoreCliq but I don't longer receive those bonuses. Please what can I do about it?
It's for new sims and when you migrate, you might have to get another new sim. There's actually no plan to migrate than to convert a new sim from the start.