ANOTHER VODAFONE GHANA 100% WORKING BROWSING CHEAT with PSIPHON (2019).

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Sir red

Sep 7, 2018
GHANA
ANOTHER VODAFONE GHANA 100% WORKING BROWSING CHEAT with PSIPHON (2019) by TJB.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Download Psiphon pro (for Android/I phone users) from Play store/Apple store or from the link Psiphon | Download Android app and Windows client
2. Download Psiphon 3 (pc users) from Psiphon official Website. Remember to download the right app for your Mac, windows or Apple PC from Psiphon | Download Android app and Windows client
3. Get a working Vodafone Ghana sim card with 1 Ghc airtime loaded in it.
4. Internet connection : Vodafone mobile broadband/modern or Mobile data by android/iPhone users.

How to SETUP on ANDROID/ I PHONE
1. Turn off your mobile data/connection to prevent your airtime from being used by other applications. However if you have more than 1 Ghc airtime, skip step 1.
2. Dial *151# or *5888# and choose XTRA APPLY DAYS/APPLY DAYS. Register the Days's offer ( Facebook,Twitter etc) successfully by following the prompts.
3. Now turn on your mobile data/connection.
4. Now open your Psiphon pro app and look for PREVENT TIME OUT option in the MORE tab. Also look for REGION and choose your favorite region server. I prefer United States.
5. Tick TUNNEL WHOLE DEVICE too.
6. Now go back to to the Psiphon Home page and click on CONNECT button. Wait Patiently till it connects and the Psiphon browser automatically opens. Press your phones HOME button to exit. PLEASE not the BACK button or else you will forcefully close the app.
7. VOILA! Now enjoy...
NOTE: A key will show on your notification panel indicating that the connection was successfully.

HOW TO SETUP ON COMPUTER
1. Turn off your connection to prevent your airtime from being used by other applications. However if you have more than 1 Ghc airtime, skip step 1.
2. Dial *151# or *5888# and choose XTRA APPLY DAYS/APPLY DAYS. Register the Days's offer ( Facebook,Twitter etc) successfully by following the prompts.
3. Now turn on your internet connection in your Vodafone broadband app.
4. Now open your Psiphon 3 app and tick PREVENT TIME OUT in SETTINGS. Also look for REGION and choose your favorite region server. I prefer United States.
5. Also Tick DO NOT USE PROXY in UPSTREAM PROXY.
6. Apply changes and exit to the Psiphon 3 home page. click on connect. Wait patiently till it's CONNECTED.
7. VOILA! Now enjoy...
NOTE: TO download with Internet Download Manager, always go to proxy/socks settings in OPTIONS and click on GET FROM IE. Save and exit. Now VOILA! Now enjoy...

LINKS for Psiphon pro and Psiphon 3 Downloads for android, iPhone and all PC users below .
Psiphon | Download Android app and Windows client

Blaze4r

Aug 30, 2018
ANOTHER VODAFONE GHANA 100% WORKING BROWSING CHEAT with PSIPHON (2019) by TJB.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Download Psiphon pro (for Android/I phone users) from Play store/Apple store or from the link Psiphon | Download Android app and Windows client
2. Download Psiphon 3 (pc users) from Psiphon official Website. Remember to download the right app for your Mac, windows or Apple PC from Psiphon | Download Android app and Windows client
3. Get a working Vodafone Ghana sim card with 1 Ghc airtime loaded in it.
4. Internet connection : Vodafone mobile broadband/modern or Mobile data by android/iPhone users.

How to SETUP on ANDROID/ I PHONE
1. Turn off your mobile data/connection to prevent your airtime from being used by other applications. However if you have more than 1 Ghc airtime, skip step 1.
3. Now turn on your mobile data/connection.
4. Now open your Psiphon pro app and look for PREVENT TIME OUT option in the MORE tab. Also look for REGION and choose your favorite region server. I prefer United States.
5. Tick TUNNEL WHOLE DEVICE too.
6. Now go back to to the Psiphon Home page and click on CONNECT button. Wait Patiently till it connects and the Psiphon browser automatically opens. Press your phones HOME button to exit. PLEASE not the BACK button or else you will forcefully close the app.
7. VOILA! Now enjoy...
NOTE: A key will show on your notification panel indicating that the connection was successfully.

HOW TO SETUP ON COMPUTER
1. Turn off your connection to prevent your airtime from being used by other applications. However if you have more than 1 Ghc airtime, skip step 1.
3. Now turn on your internet connection in your Vodafone broadband app.
4. Now open your Psiphon 3 app and tick PREVENT TIME OUT in SETTINGS. Also look for REGION and choose your favorite region server. I prefer United States.
5. Also Tick DO NOT USE PROXY in UPSTREAM PROXY.
6. Apply changes and exit to the Psiphon 3 home page. click on connect. Wait patiently till it's CONNECTED.
7. VOILA! Now enjoy...
NOTE: TO download with Internet Download Manager, always go to proxy/socks settings in OPTIONS and click on GET FROM IE. Save and exit. Now VOILA! Now enjoy...

LINKS for Psiphon pro and Psiphon 3 Downloads for android, iPhone and all PC users below .
Psiphon | Download Android app and Windows client
Sundays, suturday and sometimes Mondays not working