Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers 2018

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
I have seen many bloggers who choose Affiliate Marketing instead of Google Adsense to monetize their blog. Because they found it very easy to earn from, many people found it very difficult to get approved and in the initial days your Adsense earning will be some cents per month.

Wait, A Minute…

Don’t you know What Is Affiliate Marketing?

Affiliate Marketing is the art of selling products online. You don’t need to have a product to sell. You only need to promote other seller’s products.

In Simple Words, In Affiliate Marketing you only have to refer peoples to purchase any particular product if they purchase that product then you will get the commission.

The Commission is not fixed. It totally depends on what product you are promoting. It can be $1 to $500 or more.

Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers

I have started using affiliate marketing from the day 1 of my blog and got many good affiliate program’s names in the period.

This list will help you to choose the best affiliate programs to start earning.

ShareASale

ShareASale is the top affiliate programs marketplace, here you can find many top affiliate networks to start from.

ShareASale was started in 2000 and this is a place merchant and the affiliate comes in contact with each other.

As an affiliate, you can see a list of the merchant and choose any from them to send an application to. if you qualified for them then they will approve your application.

Here you go, you will get your affiliate links, banners and other things on your ShareASale dashboard to start promoting products.

The best thing is, they have tons of affiliate programs so you can find affiliate programs according to your niche.

Amazon Associates

I am sure you know about the Amazon and you use it for shopping as well.

Amazon Associate is the Affiliate program owned by the Amazon which allows their affiliate to promote Amazon products on their website/blog to earn a commission.

The commission is different for product by product. If you want to start using Amazon so read this post for a step by step guide.

Amazon is qualified for all type niche because they have tons of categories, for instance, if you have a blog about mobile phones then you can easily find mobile phones to promote. If Fashion blog then you can easily find fashion related products.

And another example, If you are a YouTuber then you can get many products like Cameras, mics, tripods and much more to promote and earn from Amazon.

Commission Junction (CJ)

It is the same as ShareASale where merchant and affiliate come in touch with each other.

CJ is another a great affiliate programs marketplace, here you can find all type of affiliate programs. You can easily find most suitable one for you.

It is elder than ShareASale, but both are similar. You can find tons of affiliate programs to choose relevant one.

Bluehost

I am sure you are aware of the above word, Bluehost is one of the best hosting providers for WordPress website. Maybe, you are using this for hosting your website.

If you are blogging about the WordPress hosting then you must signup for the WordPress affiliate program.

You will receive up to $65 by per sale which comes from your affiliate link.

I have seen many blogger’s earnings report and the most of the income they generate from the Bluehost affiliate program. It is the best platform for you to start your affiliate career.

Follow me for latest updates