Best privacy tool

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
Yo guys! I’m crazy about total online privacy and anonymity. So I’m always checking the latest news on these topics. I just found a new app on a softpedia with a great review and rate. No matter it was just added a few days ago. It’s called Utopia, and it’s a kind of all-in-one service with lots of functions like chat, email, browser, mining, and some other financial operations. I hadn’t seen anything like this before and a little bit nervous to try.

Had anyone used it already? Is it worth trying and really so encrypted? As I didn’t find much info about it.

Biller

Dec 2, 2019
If you're afraid trying it on your PC then install it on a virtual machine and that's it. But I don't think it can bring any harm to you. I took a part in beta and face no problems.

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
As I know during the beta a lot of info was collected. Like your name,country, etc. Do you really think you're anonymous there? As if you didn't create another account using VPN or something after the release, the developers have a lot of info about you now.

DanteAli

Oct 16, 2019
What's the point for developers to collect user's info? Especially if it's just a country they live in. And no proofs that everyone mentioned the real one during the registration. You're too nervous about it..

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
I just want to be sure in my privacy. As many people tell that a closed code hides many dangers. If everything will be so nice why couldn't developers show it to the world? They'll get much more users then.

Biller

Dec 2, 2019
I just want to be sure in my privacy. As many people tell that a closed code hides many dangers. If everything will be so nice why couldn't developers show it to the world? They'll get much more users then.
The answer is simple. If you'll hire the best cryptographers in order to write an exclusive code you also won't share the results of your work with anyone. Especially if the soft will get a success and will really provide a total privacy, they don't need the same alternatives.

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
The answer is simple. If you'll hire the best cryptographers in order to write an exclusive code you also won't share the results of your work with anyone. Especially if the soft will get a success and will really provide a total privacy, they don't need the same alternatives.
I didn't think about from that point of view. Probably you're right. Okay, what are your plans for Utopia? Any business or just chatting anonymously?

DanteAli

Oct 16, 2019
I didn't think about from that point of view. Probably you're right. Okay, what are your plans for Utopia? Any business or just chatting anonymously?
I want to run an online service there. Now thinking which one to choose and which will be more useful for Utopia users. By the way, is there anything working already? As I have no idea how to find inner websites there.

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
I've checked the channels in order to find something but found nothing. Or there's no websites till now or guys don't promote it anyhow. If the service is so encrypted as it promised to be, you can create anything you want, but still you should be careful, just in case.
4.jpg

DanteAli

Oct 16, 2019
I'm not going to run anything illegal there, just wanted to check if someone inside the soft is interested in it. Then I'll probably create a channel with a kind of poal in order to understand who is interested in any services and in which ones.

Sep 10, 2019
Снято в магазин гидра! Мастеру над кладами респект+ премию! White widow (по-русски белая вдова), также является одним из самых дорогих сортов марихуаны. ссылка гидра
Внешний вид: Очень толстый бутон с большим количеством очень длинных густых оранжевые волосков. Чёткое надёжное место, и спокойный съём!!! гидра сайт Второй раз сталкиваюсь с этим кладменом, и упаковка и гидра сайт онион Благодарю Вас за успешный квест и ПРЕВОСХОДНЕЙШЕЕЕ качество товара !!! содержимое и сам квест все 10/10/10. вне всяких сомнений !!! зеркала hydra onion Тем кто сомневался, брать ли в этом магазе или нет, могу сказать, что администрация ссылка на сайт гидра всегда придет помощь, в случае проблем. По стаффу: сладко пахнет, двино кроет. 10/10 Ведь что самое главное, получить удовольствие от покупки! hydra официальный сайт. Не резкий! Пахнет приятно, напоминает миндаль (помню год назад был у нас такой, "Эквадор" по-моему, с запахом миндаля) и Аргентина где-то в марте и гидра сайт онион Красиво блестит и приятно заходит, стимуляция и эйфория сбалансированы 50на50, поэтому данный сорт идеален для тусовок и для работы! как зайти на сайт гидра

Trending Now!

Our Facebook