Best privacy tool

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
Yo guys! I’m crazy about total online privacy and anonymity. So I’m always checking the latest news on these topics. I just found a new app on a softpedia with a great review and rate. No matter it was just added a few days ago. It’s called Utopia, and it’s a kind of all-in-one service with lots of functions like chat, email, browser, mining, and some other financial operations. I hadn’t seen anything like this before and a little bit nervous to try.

Had anyone used it already? Is it worth trying and really so encrypted? As I didn’t find much info about it.

Dec 2, 2019
If you're afraid trying it on your PC then install it on a virtual machine and that's it. But I don't think it can bring any harm to you. I took a part in beta and face no problems.

Jul 30, 2019
As I know during the beta a lot of info was collected. Like your name,country, etc. Do you really think you're anonymous there? As if you didn't create another account using VPN or something after the release, the developers have a lot of info about you now.

Today's Featured Posts

Our Facebook