Best Traffic Generation Methods for Blogs

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
I was originally worried about ranking my sites and it was too difficult to learn about SEO. However I found a website where I learned much more about Search engine optimization and it's strategies. You'll find more information in this article. Not really a self campaign, but they helped me a lot so I want to give them a reference right here. Right now, I will explain in detail about your question.

The methods of generating traffic are going to be essential in your online project.

Driving traffic to your website is the key component to generate all the objectives that you propose online: Generate contacts, exposure of your services, sales, leads ...

But how to do it?

Here are some methods to attract traffic to your website.

You just have to choose one (or several) according to your brand and strategy.

SEO Also known as Search Engine Optimization

What is it?

SEO refers to the classification of techniques that are aimed at encouraging a particular website to appear on the first page of the search engines.

In other words, it's about classifying your website with certain keywords and that comes out in the first results that visitors will get in their search.

Reality

The biggest search engine is undoubtedly Google, with more than 400 million searches per day.

To speak of SEO is to speak, undoubtedly, of positioning yourself in Google, although we should not underestimate other search engines.

ADVANTAGE

Low cost and consistent traffic

The organic positioning (the one not paid directly) is essentially free.

When you appear at the top of the list, you do not need to pay per click and you get consistent traffic for a long time.

Credibility

People trust that the first record listed on Google is a reputable company, by doing SEO , you make your website become a "credible" brand.

Increase the value of your website

The websites are virtual properties.Backlinks, page ranges, link popularity and consistent traffic increase the value of the website price.

PAYMENT BY CLICK

What is it?

The pay-per-click marketing is a method of advertising on the search engine results pages, but also other media (videos, social networks, etc ...)

Basically, you make an offer for your ads to appear in the results when someone types in a question or even a keyword.

Reality

PPC Internet advertising revenues are more than 100 billion in 2017

Advantage

Immediate results

PPCs deliver immediate traffic and can help generate significant sales in a few weeks.

In fact, they can be configured and launched in minutes.

Highly focused

You can reduce your prospects based on demographics so that the ads are only shown to people interested in your product.

Cost effectiveness

As long as you know the value of a click through the conversion, you will only have to offer less and make more money

SOCIAL NETWORKS

What is it?

Social networks are a method to get referral traffic from social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., through your friends and family.

The strategy is to build relationships with your followers and establish yourself as an expert in the field.

Reality

Almost 3.4 billion people use social networks, in January 2018 (and rising), according to We are Social .

Advantage

Construction of the brand

This has become an essential element of online success.

Having a presence in multiple social networks can play an important role in this regard.

Customer feedback

Social networks allow customers to interact with the company and provide feedback on their experience with their product / service

Market Perspectives

Your participation in debates in social networks and groups, helps you to see what is happening inside the niche and find out what people want.

VIDEO MARKETING

What is it?

Video marketing is the way to communicate messages about your product / service through videos.

Simply create a video with a theme from your niche and upload it to free channels such as YouTube to drive traffic to your website.

Reality

Watching videos generates approximately 60% of Internet traffic (probably more).

Youtube already has more than a billion users (almost a third of Internet users) and a billion daily playback hours.

Advantage

Google Ranking higher

Google has begun to incorporate more video content into its search results, allowing you to increase your position .

Increase the conversion rate

If you want to have more sales , you can use videos to promote your offers, since it has been proven that your conversion rate is higher.

Viralization

A viral video is really hard to reach.

It is much easier to create commitment and participation in the audience through video stories.

AD SWAPS

What is it?

The exchange of announcements is an exchange between two owners of lists in which each one agrees to promote what the other's website of comparable value offers at no cost.

Reality

If you make an exchange with 3 partners a week, you can build a list 150% faster than paying conventional advertising by mail in a month

Advantage

It's free!

Unlike traditional advertising, you do not need to pay to do this.

Construction Lists

Ad exchanges are very effective, since you build your list at the speed of light.It is a Win-to-Win for both owners of the lists.

Relations Building

The exchange of annuities is an excellent starting point to build strategic alliances in the long term with other owners of mailing lists.

Follow me for latest updates