Beta testing of Utopia

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Nick_89

Jul 25, 2019
We live in a world of total surveillance, where a lack of privacy is becoming a norm and confidentiality is a thing of the past. We, a group of networking technology enthusiasts, feel that such a state of affairs cannot continue for long, and our answer is Utopia! Get ready for the future where Big brother is no longer watching you.
We are looking for the best beta testers to take part in closed testing of a new decentralized peer-to-peer network. The network is supported by users and offers high-quality features as well as a smooth user interface. The main functions are confidential communication and secure financial transactions. All information is impossible to steal, and all conversations stay private. With our ecosystem, you will be able to send instant text and voice messages, exchange files, create group chats and channels, view news feeds, conduct private discussions. Moreover, our network has an inbuilt browser , API and financial functionality. Join us Utopia Beta Program - Welcome
During the registration on the beta portal, you can choose one of three available roles: a tester, a promoter, an assistant, or all three at once:
- actively use the ecosystem
- search for bugs and report them
- suggest improvements for the software
- give feedback with an assessment of the system
- promote our software
- provide assistance to other users
Benefits:
- an opportunity to be the first to test this unique software
- crypto bonuses (paid in BTC)
- lifelong access to all the features of the ecosystem
- additional rewards in BTC for promotion and bringing new beta testers
- additional bonuses for bugs reporting
To learn more about Utopia and to sign up for its beta please visit Utopia Beta Program - Welcome

AlexBezus

Aug 8, 2019
I have tried Utopia messenger up. from a security & privacy point of view, it seems like a reliable option. I have even earned some bonuses for promotion.

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
It's very interesting and exciting! I'm already participating in 3 roles. Put a link in my blog and Instagram what helps me to earn bonuses on affiliates, also helping other new users with soft and invited many of my friends there. Too cool to mine crypto by simply chatting with friends and being online!

Sep 30, 2019
It's very interesting and exciting! I'm already participating in 3 roles. Put a link in my blog and Instagram what helps me to earn bonuses on affiliates, also helping other new users with soft and invited many of my friends there. Too cool to mine crypto by simply chatting with friends and being online!
all 3 roles at once? wow. i thought you could choose only one... Does mining slow your PC down?

Sep 1, 2018
this is fake dont download or participate in any of this , the poster create new account and use it to comment on every thread he opens he knows what he is doing is fake why is admin not giving him a ban .

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
this is fake dont download or participate in any of this , the poster create new account and use it to comment on every thread he opens he knows what he is doing is fake why is admin not giving him a ban .
Have you checked the soft to say it's fake? Of course it's hard to prove anything just with words, but you can check the next article: Big Brother Isn’t Watching: Crypto Platform Offers ‘Secure Messaging’ Do you really think that such a popular and trusted website will publish a fake review? I'm always checking the new services on the web and I found a lot of positive info on it. That's why I'm in beta and interested in discussing it.

DanteAli

Oct 16, 2019
Have you checked the soft to say it's fake? Of course it's hard to prove anything just with words, but you can check the next article: Big Brother Isn’t Watching: Crypto Platform Offers ‘Secure Messaging’ Do you really think that such a popular and trusted website will publish a fake review? I'm always checking the new services on the web and I found a lot of positive info on it. That's why I'm in beta and interested in discussing it.
Thanks for sharing a link. I've also checked the web and found a lot of press releases and reviews of the soft. Even on youtube. I don't think that people will spent so much money on promotion if it will be a scammy project. So I prefer to believe in it.

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
What I like a lot is a unique stickerpack which is really nice. Already gave them idea to make one more that will be animated - it's more up to date. For now enjoying the existing one
1984watch@2x.png

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
Wow, looks really nice. So had anyone found any info concerning the Crypton value? Or its release date..
Still nothing but it seems that beta is coming to an end and it means we'll know soon. Hope the release of a coin will happen together with Utopia release. If no I'll stop mining it as it takes no sense then. axe@2x.png

DanteAli

Oct 16, 2019
When online payments will be available how would Utopia help me to stay safe? Like if I'll send a transaction and will not receive a service for that how could such situation be solved?

Pajama

Jul 30, 2019
When online payments will be available how would Utopia help me to stay safe? Like if I'll send a transaction and will not receive a service for that how could such situation be solved?
For now it seems that it will work like any other transaction. You'll have to check the merchants before you'll send them any money as even developers have no access to any user's accounts to find them afterwards. But probably there will be any updates and it will be possible to make save deals somehow.
23.jpg

Oct 16, 2019
But imagine, new services appear and you couldn't be sure if a person is a scammer or not. On usual web you can read reviews and here someone will have to be the first to try anyway..

Jul 30, 2019
There are disadvantages in everything, you know. Maybe the developers will create a kind of online market and merchants could add their services there. Then there's a possibility that payments could be controlled somehow. But as it's not the main reason of creating such service I don't think they'll lose their time on it.
search@2x.png

Oct 16, 2019
Agree, it may lead to mentioning some personal info during the registration and the main aim of developers is to stay anonymous. So they won't do that. I'm surprised why no one till now made any guesses who can it be :) Any ideas?