Facebook Research Project (Keep app installed and active and get paid-Legit)

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting
Aug 6, 2018
EARN $100++ IN FACEBOOK RESEARCH PROJECT.
Don`t miss OUT ON THE FACEBOOK RESEARCH PROJECT, Referrals was on hold and those whom I invited and they didn`t believe later regretted after seeing my payment proof.Now referral is opened and will later on be closed permanently
Earn 100$ or more monthly from Facebook social media Research
The company that is operating this project is Applause. Applause is a global leader in crowd testing, feedback and research. Exclusive research project being conducted by Applause Inc. Participants in this study have the opportunity to earn as much as they want each month with no work required! So Hurry up and Join Facebook Research App now !!
Facebook Research App give rewards for just keep it install in your mobile. It run in background.The research app will be generating statistics about how participants use their phone and mobile apps to improve the user experience.
Payment is done on the 15th of every month to your paypal account
Eligible: must have mobile phone with android version 6.0 or below and iPhone , must be 18yrs or above
Please note that you are not going to do, anything, you will just get invitation to fill forms and at the end of every month you get paid.... Is it not wonderful??
Too good to believe in this but remember you will get paid.
And you will be paid extra for each referral

Note: After you receive invitation to participate in facebook research program, you should Please download touch or Turbo vpn or any vpn. Connect to USA before filling the invitation forms
NB: *Registration is free*
Inbox me your email so that I can invite you
Inbox me if you don`t understand anything
Thank you.
Payment proof below(ME and some of referals)

Attachments

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2018
*How it Works*
You will be paid $10.00 per month for each month you are active in the program
You will be paid $15.00 per month for each referral that signs up for the project within 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
You will also be paid $15.00 per month for each referral that signs up for the project after 30 days of you joining the program, for every month they participate
Earn up to an additional $20 per month for every five referrals that were also active in the program (e.g., if you have 10 referrals that were active in a given month, you could earn up to a $40 bonus that month; if you have 15, you could earn up to $60, etc.)

Aug 6, 2018
referral closed for android users as at now only iphone users can get invited
will notify if referrals open again

Last edited: