Free Fixed Football Matches Forum: Tomorrow/No Payment

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
For the DAILY matches I can give out for FREE
CLICK HERE

What is fixed football matches and how to understand the theory of match fixing and betting.

FIXED (manipulated) matches are matches where teams are well paid to play as initially agreed i.e correct score 3-1.

The matches can be of 2 categories- Half- time full- time bet (HT/ FT) or correct score (CS) depending on the management's decision.

Fixed matches can exist for small (minute) teams which would be easily bribed to play but NEVER with teams playing on cup basis because the teams are playing to boost their reputation.

These matches are normally expensive to get, considering that enough money is being raised to 'silence' both coaches,team managers,referees and players. Personally I don't give out fixed matches for free/confidence matches since jokers will dishonour the deal,leak the tips to hundreds others and finally leak it to betting sites; A situation which will lead to match cancellation/ omission hence big losses to agents,clubs,players and clients. If you want this matches (jokers not allowed) kindly inbox or Contact me for any clarifications.

Note: No chance of making losses. Winning is guaranteed because we are keeping our 100% record.

Follow me for latest updates

Do you have a sure fixed matches platform other than BHN that you use?

Last edited:

Today's Featured Posts

Our Facebook