GET UP TO N1000 FREE AIRTIME TODAY FOR FREE

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Mikey

Oct 4, 2018
📶Geopoll is an online survey platform that has been paying FREE airtime📊 to it's users for years now, I'm sure most of you people here already know geopoll, they actually pay you for just answering questions or as they call it *surveys *.. I used geopoll early this year and I withdrew twice, sadly there's no proof to show it because I didn't think there will be a need 😂 ..

🔆You get paid N50 - N500💰 when you successfully complete a survey 📝

🔆You earn N19 per referral👫 (optional)

⏏Generous minimum withdrawal: N100 airtime 📊 via Mobile No. transfer 📱(Any network)

📝Surveys are just means of collecting data/information from you about a particular business, products, food e.t.c

❕When you register on geopoll sends you surveys from different companies or organisations, the reward for survey varies, it actually depends on the company or organization you're taking the survey for (N50 - N500).

❕Don't worry all your personal or non personal information is secure🔒

How to join Geopoll and start earning 👇👇

✅Open this link> http://gpl.cc/IYR5t you will be directed to download the Geopoll app (10mb), Install and launch app.

✅Register with correct details(when registering it's preferably to choose mobile number than email to receive notifications) when registering you maybe be prompted to turn on location if yours is of, click ok .When you are asked "were you referred by a friend?" TICK AND USE MY REFERRAL CODE➡️CB4PKN0⬅️ to claim N50 welcome bonus ✅

⚠️You need to use a referral code, if you ignore it you won't be given N50 as welcome bonus, I noticed that I wasn't given any bonus on my first geopoll account I created without referral link but the second account I created I used a friend's referral code and I saw the N50 bonus..

✅After successful registration you will receive your welcome bonus, now start answering surveys and referring (optional) to earn free airtime 👍..

Message @kingsmirk on telegram for any issues

Join our telegram channel to get updated and legit methods to earn Free money online for free > Earn free money online

Merry Christmas all 🎄🎁🎊🎉