Giveaway: FREE Credit Cards For Online Shopping in 24hrs

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
This is just a giveaway to our registered blackhat members. That's one of the benefits of registering on BHN.

Look out for the next post, on how to create your own credit Card.

So guys stay turned for that

Enjoy this cc to buy whatever you need now before it goes dead.

✅ LIVE | 5364453827721861|07|2020|554
✅ LIVE | 5364451560786653|11|2020|293

Enjoy and wait for my next post. Don't forget to follow me.

Bitcoin for President! :LOL:

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
I bought an iphone 6s on amazon with it ... Nice one.. Pls keep it up
That's why it's Nigeria's BlackHat forum. It's real in here. Thanks for letting us know, many guys here keep silent after enjoying my giveaway. Don't forget to follow me for updates.

kingibl

Apr 6, 2018
You can help us resolve this issue by replying to this message with the billing name, address, and phone number registered to your card. Please reply from the email address registered to your Amazon.com account

anything pls

Bellmqn

Mar 15, 2018
You can help us resolve this issue by replying to this message with the billing name, address, and phone number registered to your card. Please reply from the email address registered to your Amazon.com account

anything pls
That means you need fullz

Samm

Mar 29, 2018

anything pls
If you can provide the fullz correctly
U'll have a successful carding