Glo Jollific8 Free Browsing Data Bonus: How To Migrate to Glo Jollificate Plan & Get 10GB Data Code on N200 Recharge

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
IMG_20180922_024631_662.JPG

BHN, what's up buddies! It's glo jollificate data bonus we talking here and this is the latest glo free browsing cheat 2018.

You see that screenshot up there is so damn real. I got mine baby! Here's another Cheap Browsing Tweaks (CBT) for Globacom Nigeria brought to you by one of the BHN Group Subscriber codenamed *Tevcy*. Lol. I have actually taken my time to confirmed it working before decided to share with our members here.

The Glo cheat is almost similar to that of Airtel porting stuff we enjoyed sometime past. The only difference is that this works without having to port to any network. But, may be SIM selective from my own findings.

How To Get GLO Jollific8 Data Bonus

First of here is the glo jollific8 migration code. You just need to migrate to Glo Jollification package by dialling *603# and a whooping bonus of 10.4GB will smile at you on every recharge of N200 via your Bank or recharge through OneCard (N200 PIN) while 5.2GB will also be gifted on every recharge of N100 via same process mentioned earlier.

Enjoy while it lasts!✌️

But, trust bloggers they will soon hijack this opportunity any moment from now ?

Don't be selfish! SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Last edited: