Help! Google Ads audit for a difficult client

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

IvryMair

Aug 15, 2019
Hello!
My name is Ivry and I have a problem. I have a client with a 3 years old Google Ads account.From creation they never optimized their keywords or something else on the account. The client told me that some keywords which used to generate sales one year ago, now those keywords don't generate so many sales(now they generate half of they used to do in the past). She told me that she wants her 3 years ago performances back. She told me to see why her keywords don't generate so many sales like did in the past, also she told me to not change the keywords, and solve the problem with the old keywords. Can someone explain me how to understand an already made Google Ads account? I learned all the theory, and when I saw how it looks in practice I realized that I don't understand everything.
The ads Quality Score is 10/10!!!!
What can be the problem and how I can solve it?

Thank you so so so so much and I am sorry if I bothered someone.

Have a nice day!

BlackHat

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
www.blackhatnaija.com
Hello!
My name is Ivry and I have a problem. I have a client with a 3 years old Google Ads account.From creation they never optimized their keywords or something else on the account. The client told me that some keywords which used to generate sales one year ago, now those keywords don't generate so many sales(now they generate half of they used to do in the past). She told me that she wants her 3 years ago performances back. She told me to see why her keywords don't generate so many sales like did in the past, also she told me to not change the keywords, and solve the problem with the old keywords. Can someone explain me how to understand an already made Google Ads account? I learned all the theory, and when I saw how it looks in practice I realized that I don't understand everything.
The ads Quality Score is 10/10!!!!
What can be the problem and how I can solve it?

Thank you so so so so much and I am sorry if I bothered someone.

Have a nice day!
What really do you want to understand, how to use old AdSense or new AdSense or get traffic keywords back on old AdSense?