How to Card on Amazon Fully Working Method

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Tevcy

Apr 6, 2018
Lagos
www.jefftechs.com
*โ•โ•โ•How to Card on Amazon Fully Working Method~~~*
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

Few of you have been chatting me up base on this, anyway this's it follow me for more @Tevcy

Firstly get a live cc not spammed one or dead one after buying cc, The CC will go like this; *Holder Name* *Number*
*CVV*
*Country*
*Address of owner*
*EXP*

Now create an account at amazon.com with cc holder name as the gmail must be with cc holder name for example

*Cc holder name Nickk Jiopu*
So use a gmail id which looks *likenickkjiopu65@gmail.com*

After creating an account with *Amazon.com* open amazon.in site and login with same ID and Password

Please note- You need to create account at amazon.com because amazon.in required your phone number in order to create new account

Now download any VPN from playstore like HMA or Vyper (Use Vyper VPN its Free Limited Time)

Open the VPN and connect with same country where the card is issued, for example if the cc is from USA then select country USA and lick on connect

After connecting open your phone setting >Application Browser-which you are going to use and click on clear data

Then open the browser and open amazon.in then login your account and search the product which you want to buy and add the product in cart

Then leave from the account and wait upto 2 hour, after 2 hour connect vpn and login the account again

Go to card section and click on process to checkout > enter your fake shipping address and select credit card as payment mode

Enter cc details like Name, Number, CVV, Expiry Date and also add billing address then place the order

Proof of Amazon Carding โ€“

๏ฟผ
๏ฟผ

Thatโ€™s it, your order has been placed, you will get message like โ€˜Thank you for shopping with usโ€™

You Just Have to Follow These Steps Carefully for Carding at *Amazon.com*
Thats all about amazon carding

This is the new carding trick of 2018, its fully working and verified by me @Tevcy , now no need to search carder try this trick and you will become a pro carder. Did you need any help from me with Amazon Carding method?

If yes then Come to my inbox. Don't thank me now,Thank me later

Attachments

Trending Now!

Our Facebook