How To Do Effective Content Marketing on Social Media

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting
May 1, 2018
1. Is social media advertising and marketing worth the effort?
2. If it is, where should I advertise my private jet services?

First of all: yes. Social media marketing is an invaluable tool in these digital days. However, in order for it to be helpful to you and your business, we need to narrow down a couple things.
  • What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing? Is it more followers? Is it to promote a product? Your business?
  • Who is your target audience? What does your target audience do? What is the role of social media in their lives?
Once you’ve got this locked down, you should do some extra research on Social Media Trends. When to post, how long it should be, where and how, what size my videos need to be…

But, lucky for you, I have a cheat sheet! Check it out below:

Then, you can start tailoring your content to your target audience and with promotion, time, and extra hard work, you should be good to go.

There are endless amounts of resources on the internet that cover Businesses and Social Media. The Queen of Facebook, Mari Smith, works closely with our content creators to answer questions like these.

This is just one example of her content posted on our blog, but I figured it fit your question, so I wanted to show you her response to “How To Create Compelling Video Ads for Facebook and Instagram.”

To answer your second question:
  • Advertise where your target audience is active the most.
  • Advertise everywhere else, too. You want the extra coverage.
  • Make sure you’re covering all avenues at all costs.