How to Get a FREE Amazon Gift Card

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
There are plenty of online websites to earn amazon gift cards(and more, and cash). I’ll on to talk about a few I have personally used and have earned with!

SWAGBUCKS

I personally have earned the most with Swagbucks. It is super simple to earn. 100 Points=$1.00. As soon as I signed up, I was able to earn about 4000 points just from their free trial offers in the span of 48 hours. This is the equivalent to $40! I’ve earned about $300 in two months with Swagbucks. They offer multiple high-paying surveys, daily rewards, and easy offers. Sign up through my referral link for a $3 bonus!

PRIZEREBEL

PrizeRebel is a website where you get rewarded for performing various online activities. They can range from:

• Filling out surveys
  • Watching videos
  • Signing up for trials (products or services)
These are just a fraction of ways you can earn rewards on PrizeRebel. This was the first website I ever used and quickly accumulated a high amount of points. 100 points = $1.00. There are payouts as low as 300 points!

REWARDSHOPPING

This one is unique. Everyday, you get to click a button multiple times for multiple attempts at getting more points. When you reach a certain number of points, you are able to redeem a reward! You can also fill out offers and surveys to earn points. This is extremely easy and passive and doesn’t require much time a day. Sign up through my referral link for bonus points upon signing up!

GIFHULK

This is a “get paid to” rewards site, where you are paid in Hulk Coins (HCs) for tasks such as completing surveys, watching videos or carrying out web searches using the GiftHulk search engine. It is similar to Swagbucks and Prizerebel.

SQUISHYCASH

This is another one I personally use and have earned $180 in the past three months. SquishyCash is reward site that works with advertisers to pay you for signing up for free sites, completing offers, taking surveys, trying products & shopping online. I find this one extremely easy to make money with, and they carry Cash and Points currency.