How to Tweak IMEI For 100% - 200% Data Bonus on Newest Androids

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys, it's me again! This guide is to help you tweak your IMEI and get 100% or even 200% Data Bonus i.e 1K for 3GB etc.

Requirements
1. A rooted Droid
2. Chamelephon App
3. IMEI Generator (by Egde Dev Studio)

Get Chamelephon App and IMEI Generator on PLAYSTORE

STEP 1
Open the IMEI Generator app
* Under phone IMEI, click the drop down box and select either Samsung S7, S7edge, or S8+ (There is no S9 now.. but like i said earlier.. i will release the IMEI soon on this post so you could check back)

* Then under the count.. can increase it to 100 and click generate
* A list of IMEI will appear, just copy any random one

OR

Alternatively,

GET NEWLY GENERATED IMEI NUMBERS HERE

STEP 2
* Open the chamelephon app and paste the copied IMEI in the sim slot (dual sim phones means copy two different IMEI from the generator app and paste them in the sim slot in chamelephon)
* Apply your new IMEI in chamelephon and restart your droid

NOTE: Wait for 5 mins... if you do not receive a message automatically.. just open your sms app and send samsung to 131

P.S: If you get a failure message in return, means the IMEI you selected may not be valid, repeat d procedure and select another random IMEI.. (there is more than enough to go round as you can generate thousands of IMEI with this app).

This is working, if you come here and type it's not working, i will ban you :unsure: (I'm not even a mod) OK, just kidding! :LOL:
Enjoy!

Don't forget to follow me for latest updates.

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO GET MORE MOBILE PHONE TWEAKS