Latest Method on how to activate Mtn 1GB For N100

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting
Mar 9, 2019
Latest Method on how to activate Mtn 1GB For N100

Hello fellow, Alitech Viewers, Lovely Fans I use these little time to great you all, In has mush you know it has been quite long since we bring about latest cheap/free browsing tips for you humble fams, you might have know the cause even if I don't tell you (has you can see we've bring a new change to our site) it just to make everything suit you our viewers, not to talk much let proceed to what bring us about these article.
IN has much you all know airtel network provider provide there costumers with latest eligibility ways on how activate there data plan of 6GB for 1500 with eligibility status has I said earlier.

According to Airtel Network services providers
Enjoy MORE DATA at the Same price!!! Get a massive 6GB Data for only N1,500 weekly, dial *141*1504# to activate NOW. For more amazing Airtel offers just dial *141#.

Data MoreData View Screenshot Below too.

In that purpose also bring about Mtn network services provider to provide there costumers with eligibility 1GB data plan for 100 sounds strange right? But don't be surprise cause it seems we on season where all our network mostly in Nigeria suprise there costumers with cheap and affordable data plan rate (Data Plan Slashed) mostly for there active customers, I think you know what I mean by active..
Mtn has we all know have an expensive data plan rate which Glo still Remains the grand master of data follow by Airtel then etisalat (Top Network provider in Nigeria )
So these article will lead you through the way on.
How you Can Confirm Eligibility status.
How you Can Activate The MTN 1GB For N100
How you Can Check your Data Balance

So let being by breaking down the methods for you as we always do..

Precautions
1.How would I Confirm My Eligibility Status?
It very Simple and straight forward just dial *131*100# and make sure you don’t have sufficient balance for activation. It will prompt a message saying, “You have insufficient balance” which strictly means you are eligible your eligibility status is on and any other types of messages, shows that you are not eligible (You can gain eligibility).

2 How would I Activate The MTN 1GB For N100 Data plan?
Just load N100 and dial *131*100#. You will be given a whopping amount of 1GB data plan that valid for a month (30 days) it's obvious or not answer questions view the comments box.

How would I Check My Data Balance
You can Check it by dialling *131*4# and your data balance will be display to you. That’s awesome or not answer view the comments box, you know?it's A Banger! Start using it!.

If you have any other questions regarding these posts or other do dat in the comment section below for instant Reply Thanks Phone Reviews.

This article was so helpful so I <a href="Latest Method on how to activate Mtn 1GB For N100 - Alitech" rel="dofollow">love</a> it