Learn Blogging: How to Make Money Online in Nigeria (Training Class)

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
There are many programs you can subscribe to online. What do you have passion for or you just wanna make money.

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
1) Know what you're very good to write about
2) Set up a blog with blogger or WordPress
3) Start writing, posting and sharing your contents on Facebook, twitter and Instagram even LinkedIn and Pinterest.

Mar 15, 2018
1) Know what you're very good to write about
2) Set up a blog with blogger or WordPress
3) Start writing, posting and sharing your contents on Facebook, twitter and Instagram even LinkedIn and Pinterest.
ok tanks give me link to start and can it work on android

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
@BlackHat pls change this thread to how to make money online blogging.

@sodeeq98 what kind of blogging do you want to go into? FYI don't respond to anyone that contact you to come and buy anything.

Mar 15, 2018
I meant something like news, fashion, entertainment, sports, tech etc
OK you mean like this
Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje has revealed his plan to seek re-election in the next governorship poll in the state. The governor disclosed this on Monday during an interview on Channels Television’s programme, Roadmap 2019. He said: “From what I have seen on the ground, from what I believe development should be, and to help

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
OK you mean like this
Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje has revealed his plan to seek re-election in the next governorship poll in the state. The governor disclosed this on Monday during an interview on Channels Television’s programme, Roadmap 2019. He said: “From what I have seen on the ground, from what I believe development should be, and to help
That's news. Can you write more of that..like 1/2 per day??