Learn Steam Carding Method for 2018

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Hello guys, BHN have decided to share this with you, so guys if we can card the steam gift cards, we can redeem it to btc then cash out, here are the Steps to follow:

1. LIVE CC NO VB CC ANY TYPE
2. MUST HAVE BILLING DETAILS
3. CREATE A GMAIL ACCOUNT TO MAKE YOURSELF NOT SO OBVIOUSLY

Those are all steps now follow the tutorial below

I have mastered this method and now I just want to share it with the world.

First create a new Gmail, Yahoo or any other source of mail. Go to the official steam site

store.steampowered.com/

and register an account Do not place false credentials or it will become really obvious.

Log in to the account and search for your favorite game or simply add any amount of gift card and complete the purchase.

After you check out and on the exit page, you will be told 6 or 5 different options to choose your card.

Choose the payment method and complete all the necessary details and click next.

After you take it to a different page where it shows your orders, click on "I accept the terms and agreement", and now the purchase ends

If you see a notification in your Gmail saying thank you for your orders or whatever, congratulations, you have successfully purchased what you have ordered now.

That's it guys enjoy ,don't forget to use your normal method for Carding like using Socks 5 and cleaning your system with cc cleaner.

Follow me for more updates