Make money Online With EARN EASY COMMISSION

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting
Aug 6, 2018
THIS IS THE PROCESSπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

🀝 *ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL*🀝
Refer and earn $1 per referral

EARN EASY COMMISSIONS

100% LEGIT, NO SCAM

NB: *THINGS YOU WILL NEED*

1. *Have a Valid Paypal Email address ready. Then this info is for you to Make minimum of $100 weekly if you share* ( Every Monday) If you don't have PayPal please click and watch this video and create....so easy πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ
. Seek help if necessary

2. *A Good VPN app*.....you will need it during registration only....Note this carefully because it is US, Canada, UK New Zealand ONLY the more reason you need VPN....
This is the primary key you need. VPN must be on with any of these locations.

That's all please.......

βœ…This is not a regular money making schedule and that's why you need to take advantage of it NOW.

βœ…Make some money daily, NO Scam, .

βœ…Make at least $50 weekly with using this website, 100% LEGIT

πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

*Pay attention*
Here is how it works

1. β­•Turn on your VPN to any of the designated countries. If you don't have one please download here and connect to *NEW YORK SERVER*πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=free.vpn.unblock.proxy.turbovpn

*How Do I Set Up The VPN*πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

*Go to playstore. Search Turbo VPN Unlimited.

* Install it.

*Open it.

*Click on I Agree.

*Click on No Thanks.

*Click on the globe🌏icon on the upper right corner.

*Click on Free beside Faster Server.

*Click on United States-New York. Bam! Your IP Address will be changed to a US type. Press your home button on continue from next step below

2. β­• *While your *VPN is on* ( If you miss this you miss all) start registering by Signing up USING LINK πŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ
Earn Easy Commissions Rego page | Earn Easy Commissions

3. β­• *WHILE YOUR VPN IS ON*, Confirm mail

4. β­• *WHILE YOUR VPN IS ON*, LOG IN ANS Update PayPal on site...GO AND UPDATE YOUR PAYPAL ( *PAYPAL ID IS THE EMAIL YOU USED TO CREATE THE PAYPAL*

5. *WHILE YOUR VPN* IS ON β­•Join mastermind group on Facebook hereπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏ

Chuck's Mastermind Group

6. β­• *Now chill and Refer others which determines your earnings....Each referral is what is giving you commissions of 1$(Ghc5* WHICH IS PAID WEEKLY

*After you are done you can off VPN*

If u get 20 people in a week $20=Ghc100

REPLICATE THIS PROCESS...THAT'S IT BUT THERE ARE VIDEOS TO SHOW YOU HOW TO EARN MORE.....BUT WE ARE JUST GATHERING THE COMMISSIONS FOR NOW YOU CAN WATCH VIDEOS AND UPGRADE IF YOU WISH😊

Join today INTERNET BUSINESS ACHIEVERS and earn more in your PayPal account.

*NB* *I KNOW MOST OF US ARE NOT TECH SAVVY SO I am AROUND TO HELP YOU SO DON'T GIVE UP ON ANY DIFFICULTY...ENJOY YOUR EARNINGS*
Whatsapp- 0209535440 0r inbox me

Thank You!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
OK, thanks for the tutorial.

But have you yourself earned from it or have you been paid by earn easy commission?

Are those earning screenshots truly yours or you saw it online and using it as evidence to refer people?

There's a reason am asking because I've seen people selling PDF tutorial on it about how make money with EEC yourself without referring others. Instead a blackhat way of registering multiple gmail accounts

Aug 6, 2018
OK, thanks for the tutorial.

But have you yourself earned from it or have you been paid by earn easy commission?

Are those earning screenshots truly yours or you saw it online and using it as evidence to refer people?

There's a reason am asking because I've seen people selling PDF tutorial on it about how make money with EEC yourself without referring others. Instead a blackhat way of registering multiple gmail accounts
Please I jux recently Joined and I haven`t` been paid yet and the pics I uploaded are payments for the person who invited me ,His name is Collins Tagoe.There are two ways to earn from the site, either you refer people and get paid or you invest with them by upgrading you account

Aug 6, 2018
OK. Is it normal manual referring or sharing links to people he does or he uses blackhat?

Am more interested in earning from EEC with the method on this site newbiequickcash.com
It's not easy to refer people and earn just $1. People don't even like joining such programs that are mainly based on referrals.
U HV ur own referral link u use to refer pple and the program is not only based on referring pple, there r videos on the site that will teach you how to invest with the i.e if you are interested