Making Money Online In Nigeria

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting
Dec 20, 2017
How to make money online in Nigeria is one of the most used search query on Google to find information on how to earn money on the internet.
On the average, about forty thousand to hundred thousand people search “how to make money online” every month. Here are some methods
ONLINE BETTING
There is no gainsaying the fact that sport betting is now a trend between young and older youth of Naija these days. Thanks God the popular football leagues in the world we soon commence and you can happily place your money on any of your choice with nothing less than ₦100 and if you are lucky, with that token you incur in the betting, you can scoop ₦100,000 or there about.
Funny enough, just a prediction of scores, corners, saves, foul loss and other jargons you can think of in sport, predict it correctly and have your money, not negotiable. I would love to discuss with you some other day on how to place money online for sport betting, are you in for this online business in Naija? Wow! I know football lovers will surely go for this.
WEBSITE
You can make money online in Nigeria through websites. Don’t you think and ask yourself that what is the reason behind Azeez Makinde the chief executive officer of Naijaloaded success, how does Linda Ikeji start her blogging? Why Nairaland does keeps leading other online forum and host of other website? Their success is as a result of definite niche they specialized on.
Sorry you are lost, right? I mean Linda Ikeji base her blogging on celebrity stunts, Nairaland is basically a forum discussion and the likes, so if you actually want to make money online through blogging, then you need a unique niche that is rare to venture into.
FREELANCE WRITING
You get that, right? Yes, I will love to talk about this again but it will be brief, why? You can earn up to ₦50,000 online from home in Nigeria here, writing to get paid is what the concept of freelance actually mean. You can be a freelance writer for a media houses by furnishing them new story or news event as it’s happening in your environment and you will be getting your pay per story.
On the other hand, you can be an online freelancer for blogs owners whereby you will be writing those articles, I mean plagiarize free contents before you know it, you would have hit a jackpot.
However, though not exhausted the above explanations if not the best are one of the best ways you can trust to earn money online in Nigeria without capital.

Games and Apps
Are you a developer? Are you good at writing quality applications? One of the biggest hitters on the internet right now are application developers. Instead of spending time trying to recycle and cracking what other big internet companies have done, why not concentrate on developing something unique that is patented to you.
Write for People
In those days, you only write for newspapers and get paid nothing. In fact you will even see it as a privilege (of which it is) to have your articles published by a good newspaper because you hope it will bring so many opportunities your way as a result of the exposure and recognition you get through the platform.
Steps to Setting up Online Business
You can follow these steps just the way they are stated here or twist it a bit according to your circumstances and understanding to suit your plan.
Step One – Choose the niche you want to focus on. In other words, decide of product, services, or solution you want to bring to the internet. You may check How to choose a profitable niche for your internet business.
Step Two – Get yourself acquainted to the internet. You cannot be successful doing anything in an environment you are not familiar with, at best it will take you longer time than necessary to figure out your way. So, the first thing to do is to get yourself acquainted to the internet, it doesn’t matter if you already know how to browse or you are expert in using computer, the business aspect of the internet is a different ball game.
You can do that by touring other successful online businesses and taking enough time to understand how they do things. You can choose businesses from any niche that interests you. Let’s for example you want to do “blogging” you’d have to get closer to other successful bloggers by regularly visiting their blogs and commenting. In fact, become a fan of that successful blog, following it closely is the best way to acquaint yourself with what the owners of the target business do and how they do it! Further to gaining little knowledge, it will help you to develop more passion for the particular online business.
Step Three – Go for formal training and seminars (if the need be) to properly learn from the experienced consultants. Make sure you pick up your training seminar from someone who is actually experienced doing the particular online business who teaches from experience not just a mere hear say.
Step Fours – Hire a developer to build your site for you if your type of online business will require having a website. If not, you can proceed to setup your business by using the existing platforms.

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for this piece.

I am interested in blogging, but I don't know how to start. I don't know how to select a niche. Can you recommend one. I operate a business centre cafe.

Mar 15, 2018
Hello my Boss pls I need ur help for this online business am using android but I will try to use it please give me link to join tanks Bross I will waiting