Making Money Online With Shopify

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Shopify - Is a great platform which enables you to create a store in literally an hour. At first it takes time to get used to the platform and learn what everything does but there are many many youtube videos just for that.

The best part is you don’t have to know how to code. The platform is very user friendly so you should be able to make almost any adjustment you want without coding.

Now that you have the store - It is time to select a product. This is the hardest part, but if done right will set you on a good course.

Ask yourself, what would you and the people around you pay for? Most importantly why should people buy from you and not Amazon?

Story - The story is very important for your store. The more people are invested in the story you have, the more likely they are to choose to buy from you.

If you are a Mom and selling baby stuff, you might start a blog about the struggles of being a mom. Or if you are selling a “Waterproof Baby Bib” you might write a blog post about how it made your life easy.

Blogs and Social Media - Once you have the right product and a nice story people will want to buy from you. Ask your friends and family to share your site to the people they know. Start an Instagram account and add your store link to the bio.

Some numbers- Even if you make only 1 sale a day from a product you bought for $4–5 and sell for $15 you are making 10$ a day. Which makes $300 a month.

Once you reach 1 sale a day that means that you are doing something right. Just put in some more effort and scale your business.

If you reach a stable 3 sales a day you should have around $885 a month in extra income. Just put in some initial work into creating the store. After that enjoy the extra income with friends and family.

Here is you after you make your first sale

This is not a complete guide by no means but just an idea of a business model which exists. There are many many ins and outs but with research and good moves you should be able to pull it off.

Follow me for latest updates

Oh... OK, I see.
Please boss, I still have a little problem with my Payooner too. I've applied for the MasterCard twice and each time, they've emailed me that it was sent but I didn't receive anything.
I usually do receive stuffs using the same address I used. In fact, just last week I still received my AdSense pin. Boss, what could cause that?

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Getting ATM for now is kinda difficult but possible. Be sure someone haven't received a card from the address before. Change address if you can. Don't apply too consistently.