MTN Free Browsing with HTTP Injector and Unlimited Ehi (Not mPulse Plan)

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting
Mar 21, 2018
Finally, we can browse free on MTN. This is for MTN users generally, regardless of your plan. This is not the common mPulse package. It's very fast.

Download HTTP Injector from Google play store

Then download ehi file and import it.

It's KingofQueens :p

Nashjnr

Aug 8, 2018
Does that look like a question to you?
Don't rubbish the effort people are making to provide you guys cheats.
Are you high or something?! Didn't you see what the Ghanaian guy posted? He just asked if it's working in Ghana and is that a statement?

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Does that look like a question to you?
Don't rubbish the effort people are making to provide you guys cheats.
Are you high or something?! Didn't you see what the Ghanaian guy posted? He just asked if it's working in Ghana and is that a statement?
You're asking if I'm high? Thunder fire you there. Does that look like a question or a statement? Anofia

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Nobody checking up on you freak! You got nothing to offer, sand nigga. Get a life. Dirtyass piece of poo
Wait for my free game and cheat tomorrow, bitch being following me upandan. Low life dimwitted soul. Na die you dey if you mention me again. Ewu

Nashjnr

Aug 8, 2018
Wait for my free game and cheat tomorrow, bitch being following me upandan. Low life dimwitted soul. Na die you dey if you mention me again. Ewu
Stupid raccoon, you don't have brain like your stupid father.. follow you? asshole, what do you have. Lowlife Nigerian piece of poo

May 1, 2018
It's going down here o :eek:

Why am I late to this party?

The gods punish anybody wey say make una no fight :D

Make una continue. Admin @BlackHat it's going down here sir.

Mar 21, 2018
What da bleep is happening here? @Bitcoin you no need this poo na. @Nashjnr can you read properly next time and provoking issues. The guy was not asking a question, he was saying it like he's sure. The stuffs I posted was not for GH. Me sef in GH is not complaining, it's the latest cheat I got from a friend in naija. You people shouldn't discourage those finding and posting free cheats abeg. And you're even insulting him? Smh

Sep 1, 2018
this bleeping ungrateful animal Nashjnr needs to be banned from here bleep you all ghanians stupid people with no brains . simple thing you cant do always shouting not working in ghana up and down . hungry low lives , yall should go to hell . nigerians are way smarter than you uneducated villagers , meanwhile im currently using this cheat in ghana with vodafone .Nashjnr go and suck a penis GAY boy