MTN Free Browsing with HTTP Injector and Unlimited Ehi (Not mPulse Plan)

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting
Aug 8, 2018
this bleeping ungrateful animal Nashjnr needs to be banned from here bleep you all ghanians stupid people with no brains . simple thing you cant do always shouting not working in ghana up and down . hungry low lives , yall should go to hell . nigerians are way smarter than you uneducated villagers , meanwhile im currently using this cheat in ghana with vodafone .Nashjnr go and suck a penis GAY boy
Stupid penis! Insert your smartness in your a*s. You can't afford data, illiterate nobody.. hungry piece of poo, bokom Haram taking over country. And oh! Don't worry, I've already file a complaint to mtn Nigeria.

Sep 1, 2018
Stupid penis! Insert your smartness in your a*s. You can't afford data, illiterate nobody.. hungry piece of poo, bokom Haram taking over country. And oh! Don't worry, I've already file a complaint to mtn Nigeria.
go suck your mother . that is what ghanians do best kwasiasem gimifuo , hungry begger .. free cheat kill you there . abuaah

Aug 8, 2018
go suck your mother . that is what ghanians do best kwasiasem gimifuo , hungry begger .. free cheat kill you there . abuaah
I don't need your stupid cheat. I have my own cheat, why don't you leave in nigeria. foolish people you can't even handle bokom haram. A human who eats Gari and palm oil thinks he's smart.. fools work on your a$$ for some wise ghanaians to enjoy, even my cat won't eat that.. hungry mofos

Sep 1, 2018
I don't need your stupid cheat. I have my own cheat, why don't you leave in nigeria. foolish people you can't even handle bokom haram. A human who eats Gari and palm oil thinks he's smart.. fools work on your a$$ for some wise ghanaians to enjoy, even my cat won't eat that.. hungry mofos

see some foolish idiot , u have your own cheat yet your begging and disturbing bitcoin for cheats ,, all of you Ghanaian are the same stupidity runs in your linage ,, some dirty looking nigga go and use your money to buy bundle and browse stop begging for Ghana cheat ., local champion . Ghanaian always envious of Nigerians because you people can never be like us . dirty people . illiterates ... hey come to my house i will feed you with my DOG food . that is what you Ghanaian deserve . God forsaken people . no wonder you people are always poor no good mind for your fellow human being .. hungry GHANIANS

Aug 8, 2018
see some foolish idiot , u have your own cheat yet your begging and disturbing bitcoin for cheats ,, all of you Ghanaian are the same stupidity runs in your linage ,, some dirty looking nigga go and use your money to buy bundle and browse stop begging for Ghana cheat ., local champion . Ghanaian always envious of Nigerians because you people can never be like us . dirty people . illiterates ... hey come to my house i will feed you with my DOG food . that is what you Ghanaian deserve . God forsaken people . no wonder you people are always poor no good mind for your fellow human being .. hungry GHANIANS
I pity you alot, you're a mistake in your pervert family.. and I think your whore mama should have sat on that coconut head of yours bcos there's no drop of sensible thing in it. No offense, I will blame your hypocrite father for not sending you to school. And stop copying from Google, it won't help. illiterate

Sep 1, 2018
I pity you alot, you're a mistake in your pervert family.. and I think your whore mama should have sat on that coconut head of yours bcos there's no drop of sensible thing in it. No offense, I will blame your hypocrite father for not sending you to school. And stop copying from Google, it won't help. illiterate

go to school you refused, you cant even compose a meaningful sentence oh yes i forgot Ghanaians are illiterates Charley war dey happen hahahah siaaa better go and look for something to do jobless boy . no free cheats for you ..

Aug 8, 2018
go to school you refused, you cant even compose a meaningful sentence oh yes i forgot Ghanaians are illiterates Charley war dey happen hahahah siaaa better go and look for something to do jobless boy . no free cheats for you ..
Look at this guy... bleepin boring retarded freak. I'm carding and enjoying your raccoon talk at the same time entertain me. He goat!

Aug 8, 2018
this bleeping ungrateful animal Nashjnr needs to be banned from here bleep you all ghanians stupid people with no brains . simple thing you cant do always shouting not working in ghana up and down . hungry low lives , yall should go to hell . nigerians are way smarter than you uneducated villagers , meanwhile im currently using this cheat in ghana with vodafone .Nashjnr go and suck a penis GAY boy
No one is important than the other. Please mind your speech

Jul 18, 2018

hey take time and type make sure u don't include just every Ghanaian on here.. i f you got issues with @Nashjnr just patch that up...u guys on here don't know anyone down to the core....so its better u squash this fight and move on. thnx

Trending Now!

Our Facebook