New MTN 0.0kb & mPulse Super Fast Ehi File Configuration For HTTP Injector

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

GreatBen

Oct 1, 2018
You are doing great job admin, but comment here, I have some observation for this forum, am also a web developer.

Mako11

Oct 5, 2018
Lagos Nigeria
New Working Fast Config File for MTN Free Browsing Cheat October 2018
olexhome.info
Oct 14, 2018 12:40 AM
Hello Guys! I believe you all must have heard about the MTN 0.0KB free browsing cheat which is currently blazing, but from time to time, we need to constantly update the Config files so as to improve the speed and connectivity. Right now, I'm here with new Config file for KPNTunnel, including instructions on how to import them. Read Below;
The previous settings and Config I shared few days ago is sill working but slow, But with this new ones, you can be rest assured of faster browsing and download speed. Here are the things you need to get started:
Requirements
-> A strong 3G network is needed
-> Migrate back to MTN mPulse, MTN Pulse or Beta Talk tariff plan.
-> Then download your preferred VPN app and Config file, then import it.
New KPNTunnel Rev Fast Config File for MTN 0.0KB Cheat (October)
First off, download KPNTunnel app here and also get the KPN Config file here. Use the below steps to import it:
1. Click on the Settings Icon (it is the middle icon found at the top right corner of the app).

2. Now tick the SSh tunnel box and go back to the main page.
3. Click the (third) Menu icon at the top-right corner of the app >> tap Config Options >> tap Import.
4. Locate the folder where you saved the Config file you earlier downloaded and tap on it to import.
Simply hit the Start button and start browsing.
Always visit Olexhome for more