New Trick To Double Your Adsense Earnings Without Being Banned

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections
Web Hosting
Dec 22, 2017
I have been busy working on this trick like 1 month now and i'm done with it. It's a working trick that i'm earning a lot with it so I decided to share it with you guys.

Well, all bloggers should know that google is hard to trick but there's always a smart way to pull through in this present times. That exactly is what I want to show you in this trick.

Don't forget to join my followers here.

On this post I will give you a step by step guild so without much talking let's get to the points:

1.You need a good PC. I won't suggest you use Android phone or tablets because you can get ban with it so go for good PC or desktop.

2. Get a strong VPN like HMA, Express, Sock 5. (There's a post I wrote and gave out FREE HMA keys)

3. Use a 3G or 4G connection. Something reliable.

4. Make use of chrome only

5. Download CC learner for PC

So this is the tools you need to increase your AdSense earning.

NOW, HOW DO YOU USE THIS TRICK?

You should download two VPN on your PC, but if your blog already have good daily traffic you are required to use only 1 VPN.

So, connect one of the VPN then open your blog like 100PV (page view) then disconnect it and connect the order VPN and choose UK or US as your country, i.e where Google will record that you're clicking from and click your ads on your blog 20 times and then stop wait like 3 hours then open your CC cleaner, clear the cookies then change the country to any other country.

It super work! With this you will be earning lots of money on Google AdSense without being banned.

If you find the article helpful or you don't understand something lemme know via the comment box below.

Don't forget to follow me.

Feb 16, 2018
Why not stick to SEO and work on your self for a long-term relationship with Google. All self-clicking stuff doesn't work dear. Check you CTR and know how it will increase alongside your clicks or are you planning on having 20 pageviews and 20 clicks on ads?

I have been busy working on this trick like 1 month now and i'm done with it. It's a working trick that i'm earning a lot with it so I decided to share it with you guys.

Well, all bloggers should know that google is hard to trick but there's always a smart way to pull through in this present times. That exactly is what I want to show you in this trick.

Don't forget to join my followers here.

On this post I will give you a step by step guild so without much talking let's get to the points:

1.You need a good PC. I won't suggest you use Android phone or tablets because you can get ban with it so go for good PC or desktop.

2. Get a strong VPN like HMA, Express, Sock 5. (There's a post I wrote and gave out FREE HMA keys)

3. Use a 3G or 4G connection. Something reliable.

4. Make use of chrome only

5. Download CC learner for PC

So this is the tools you need to increase your AdSense earning.

NOW, HOW DO YOU USE THIS TRICK?

You should download two VPN on your PC, but if your blog already have good daily traffic you are required to use only 1 VPN.

So, connect one of the VPN then open your blog like 100PV (page view) then disconnect it and connect the order VPN and choose UK or US as your country, i.e where Google will record that you're clicking from and click your ads on your blog 20 times and then stop wait like 3 hours then open your CC cleaner, clear the cookies then change the country to any other country.

It super work! With this you will be earning lots of money on Google AdSense without being banned.

If you find the article helpful or you don't understand something lemme know via the comment box below.

Don't forget to follow me.
Can this method also work with AdMob?
I did self click on my app, got about $13 before Google suspended me. Now, they've lifted the suspension but I'm afraid to repeat such thing.
I've a premium HMA, auto impression app and my earning app. If I download Ccleaner, reset my Ad ID every moment, and click like just 3 times within 30minutes, etc...
Do you think I'll be safe?
My aim is to cash out and use the money to build a meaningful app that I can rank on Google Play store

Not a Member?

Trending Now!

Our Facebook

Web Hosting