Ooops, I Just Got hacked

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Spyrogyra

Dec 9, 2017
We spend 90% of our time in the digital world. We sleep and wake up in the digital world. More of our life are now in the cloud and this means digital security is much important than ever.

Here are some recommended products to experts are currently using in making their internet usage safer.

😱 Have I Been Pwned? will inform you if one of your accounts was compromised. “Great service to keep tabs on vulnerabilities that may impact you.” — Hayden

💬 Signal is a chat app with end-to-end encryption to prevent snoops from spying on your messages. “It's widely considered the safest messaging service.” — Lachlan

🔍 Marshal scans Dropbox, Google Drive, and other cloud storage services to identify and remove sensitive information such as social security numbers and credit card numbers. “It is a great addition to my productivity app list and I have been using a beta...” — Om Malik

💳 Privacy.com is the Snapchat of credit cards, generating a new (potentially ephemeral) credit card for every transaction. “Super awesome idea in this era of security breaches.” — Carla

🐻 Tunnel Bear offers VPN software to browse the web securely. Most importantly, it has an adorable mascot. “Amazing interface, incredible support team PLUS they're passionate about improving privacy and security globally which is key.” — Emily

Credit: Product Hunt

Last edited:

Today's Featured Posts

Trending Now!

Our Facebook