Opera Mini Handler Settings For Airtel Free Browsing In Nigeria

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Tevcy

Apr 6, 2018
Lagos
www.jefftechs.com
🔰Opera Mini Handler Settings For Airtel Free Browsing In Nigeria 🔰

1. Download Opera mini handler

2. Open it and configure like this:

3. Childlock: www.nextwap.net

4. Tick Remove Port

5. Proxy Type: Real Host

6. Proxy Server: mini5-7.opera-mini.net/

7. Then, SAVE and enjoy

Follow @Tevcy For More

F3lvy

Dec 17, 2018
Well then I'll just give it one more shot and see. Btw is it fast? Or it takes forever to stream a video?
Its manageable, 300kb/s average speed ain't that bad. Try changing the server location to Netherlands. I believe it's the fastest.

Super Nana

Sep 1, 2018
Its manageable, 300kb/s average speed ain't that bad. Try changing the server location to Netherlands. I believe it's the fastest.
It still just ain't connecting! You got any ideas on any other Vpn I should try with. Anonytun doesn't work.... Would http injector need any settings? I could try that one

F3lvy

Dec 17, 2018
It still just ain't connecting! You got any ideas on any other Vpn I should try with. Anonytun doesn't work.... Would http injector need any settings? I could try that one
No Boss, But I'll advice you to crosscheck your settings and make sure you have the latest version of psiphon pro (v218). Try it and see but be patient. Neither Anonytun nor Http Injector are working for me.

Sep 1, 2018
No Boss, But I'll advice you to crosscheck your settings and make sure you have the latest version of psiphon pro (v218). Try it and see but be patient. Neither Anonytun nor Http Injector are working for me.
Yh. Maybe that's why. I'm on v214. Lemme update and see