RAISING UNLIMITED INSTANT MONEY WITH CMAS SOLUTIONS(LEGIT)

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Palee007

Aug 6, 2018
This program is ran by CMAS Solutions. They are a new Marketing Research Firm and they conduct product data information for their clients.
They are looking for Product Testers. As a Product tester you will sign up for the clients Web Domain product and create a domain. You will not actually use the domain. It will be used to create and test a website by another group of people. So the domain name doesn’t have to be anything special.
You will invest $2. ( $1.95) The company will reimburse you the $2. They are even trying to go back to where they send you the $2 via PayPal to cover it. You are paid $40- $42 per person that you sign up and completes the very same process you are doing now.
There is no personal information needed to do this. The only thing you will need is PayPal to receive payment. The only information you will give is the username and password for the websites. That user name and password is then given to Mr. Charles Williams as proof and verification that you completed the steps.
( which who you will be put in contact with as well )
The first paycheck is paid out to you 30 days from the time of getting your first sign up. That is to make sure that all sign ups are true and legit. Too many people were making fake accounts and giving invalid information.
Now so that everyone is not left in the blind. There is a monthly fee for the website. $22/mo that will be either taken from your commission or covered by the company. They are updating everything and making changes to benefit you all. I don’t want anyone stating that it wasn’t mentioned. One referral alone covers first monthly payment and then some.
THIS CAN BE DONE FROM YOUR CELL PHONE
*--->STEP 1*
-Go to viralemployment.com
-Click programs
-Go the third link ( web )
-Click build website
-Enter domain name
-Then you will have to choose a selection... pick website builder for $1.95 then hit continue
-Fill out forms and hit create
-Be sure NOT to click the box for special!
-Submit order ( pay using Master card or Visa card )
*--->STEP 2*
Sign up for your back office. Make sure you put *Kuundaari Ephraim* as your referral
Join My Referral Program
*--->STEP 3*
When filling the forms, your web.com username is the email address you used to register the domain
And the password is the password you used to for the domain......
u must remember it and provide it accurately
Inbox me,let me know you're finished.

Attachments

Last edited:

Palee007

Aug 6, 2018
This video will show you how to create a paypal account.switch Ghana info with your country info i.e if you are not from Ghana

Abson640

Oct 8, 2018
If you don`t have a paypal account inbox me and I will take you through how to create one
i
This program is ran by CMAS Solutions. They are a new Marketing Research Firm and they conduct product data information for their clients.
They are looking for Product Testers. As a Product tester you will sign up for the clients Web Domain product and create a domain. You will not actually use the domain. It will be used to create and test a website by another group of people. So the domain name doesn’t have to be anything special.
You will invest $2. ( $1.95) The company will reimburse you the $2. They are even trying to go back to where they send you the $2 via PayPal to cover it. You are paid $40- $42 per person that you sign up and completes the very same process you are doing now.
There is no personal information needed to do this. The only thing you will need is PayPal to receive payment. The only information you will give is the username and password for the websites. That user name and password is then given to Mr. Charles Williams as proof and verification that you completed the steps.
( which who you will be put in contact with as well )
The first paycheck is paid out to you 30 days from the time of getting your first sign up. That is to make sure that all sign ups are true and legit. Too many people were making fake accounts and giving invalid information.
Now so that everyone is not left in the blind. There is a monthly fee for the website. $22/mo that will be either taken from your commission or covered by the company. They are updating everything and making changes to benefit you all. I don’t want anyone stating that it wasn’t mentioned. One referral alone covers first monthly payment and then some.
THIS CAN BE DONE FROM YOUR CELL PHONE
*--->STEP 1*
-Go to viralemployment.com
-Click programs
-Go the third link ( web )
-Click build website
-Enter domain name
-Then you will have to choose a selection... pick website builder for $1.95 then hit continue
-Fill out forms and hit create
-Be sure NOT to click the box for special!
-Submit order ( pay using Master card or Visa card )
*--->STEP 2*
Sign up for your back office. Make sure you put *Kuundaari Ephraim* as your referral
Join My Referral Program
*--->STEP 3*
When filling the forms, your web.com username is the email address you used to register the domain
And the password is the password you used to for the domain......
u must remember it and provide it accurately
Inbox me,let me know you're finished.
I don't have MasterCard or valid card continue can u help me pls

Palee007

Aug 6, 2018
If you don't know how to get your africard card or master card kindly visit UBA bank with 30gh plus

i.2 passport picture of yours

ii.Your Vote's ID

iii. electricity Utility Bill

To any branch near you will get the card instant.... make sure you deposite like 15gh in there for the Registeration....

Thank you

Palee007

Aug 6, 2018
With 9.70gh which is 1.85$ u can earn 42$ which is 200gh each from a person you invite.Its`s legit guys.I wouldn`t participate if it wasn`t legit.It`s worldwide ,jux do the calculation in ur country currency
*Let me break it down with you guys*

Conversion earning
1 person=42$

2 people=84$

5 people= $210

10 people $420

15 people $530

20 people $840

30 people $1260

50 people $2100

100 people $4200

200 people $8400

😀😀with just $2 you'll use to buy domain, this is the end results for u...

Online money is real‼

Never be left out

Believers will always enjoy 😀🤳🏽

Just inbox, I will pass you through....

Givenchy

Jun 29, 2018
```Welcome to the new era of video monetization.```
*Welcome to Boostpal.*

🔰Boostpal is a paid per impression platform where members watch their favorite videos and get paid for it.
🔰You must watch a video for at least 30 secs
🔰You get paid GH¢1.93 for the first 30 secs you watch a video
🔰Anyone who registers is given a free account.
🔰Your free account will expire after 13 days of joining and you have to upgrade to a premium member to continue using the platform or else your account will be deactivated.
However, you can still activate your account after the 13 days
🔰Every premium package lasts for 180 days from which you're going to make more than 10 times the package you bought after the 180 days

🔰These are the packages

✅ *Premium Beginner* _(costs 143ghc)--- 4 videos daily_
_7.6ghc daily_
✅ *Premium Expert* _(costs 351ghc)--- 10 videos daily._
_19ghc daily_
✅ *Premium Pro* _(costs 782ghc)_--- _22 videos daily_
_42ghc daily_
✅ *Platinum plus* _(costs 1389ghc)-- 39 videos daily_
74.40ghc daily
✅ *Gold Edition* _(costs 3,100 ghc) -- 89 videos daily_
170ghc daily
*All packages are valid for 180 days*
Register using the link
BoostPal | Welcome To The New Era Of Video Monetization

Sep 30, 2018
With 9.70gh which is 1.85$ u can earn 42$ which is 200gh each from a person you invite.Its`s legit guys.I wouldn`t participate if it wasn`t legit.It`s worldwide ,jux do the calculation in ur country currency
*Let me break it down with you guys*

Conversion earning
1 person=42$

2 people=84$

5 people= $210

10 people $420

15 people $530

20 people $840

30 people $1260

50 people $2100

100 people $4200

200 people $8400

😀😀with just $2 you'll use to buy domain, this is the end results for u...

Online money is real‼

Never be left out

Believers will always enjoy 😀🤳🏽

Just inbox, I will pass you through....[/QUOT
Who is that Mr. Charles?