Steps To Take To Avoid Being Ban Or Suspeded

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

โ€œBlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Tevcy

Apr 6, 2018
Lagos
www.jefftechs.com
Steps to take to avoid being ban or disabled

APPS TO HAVE TO EARN: FIREFOX,FLOATING STOPWATCH, TURBO VPN ,ADSENSE APP AND YOU EARNING APP

STEPS TO FOLLOW BEFORE CLICKING
And HOW TO LOAD FOREIGN ADS AND CLICK WITH REAL IP

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

WE ARE DONE WITH STEP ONE CONTINUE WITH STEP 2๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

*-STEP 2-* When you done with your browser GO TO YOUR SETTINGS LOCATE WHERE YOU HAVE โ€˜Google โ€˜CLICK ON IT AND LOCATE WHERE YOU SEE โ€˜Adsโ€™ click on it YOU WOULD NOTICE YOU WOULD SEE YOUR ADVERTISING ID BELOW WITH FIGURES AND LETTERS AND ABOVE YOU HAVE โ€˜Reset advertising idโ€™ EACH TIME YOU CLICK ON โ€˜Reset advertising idโ€™ THE FIGURES CHANGES, This is done after every click to avoid detection

NEXT STEP ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

*-STEP 3-* OPEN YOUR TURBO VPN AND CONNECT TO YOUR DESIRED COUNTRY IN FREE MODE DNT USE THE VIP MODE EXCEPT YOU CAN PAY FOR IT BUT IT NOT ADVISABLE

*NOTE*: I didnโ€™t tell you to click with d vpn

NXT STEP๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

*~STEP 4-* WHEN THE VPN IS CONNECTED OPEN YOU EARNINGS APP AND THEN WAIT FOR ADS TO POP OUT FOR SOMETIME ENSURE THEY ARE FOREIGN ADS THEN GO BACK TO YOU VPN AND *DISCONNECT* IT AND GET BACK TO YOUR EARNINGS APP AND CLICK ON THE ADS SHOWN THERE

*-STEP 5-* WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE ADS OPEN THE SITE FOR 5MINS AND THEN CLEAR YOUR BROWSER DATA

*~STEP 6-* THEN GO BACK TO YOUR SETTINGS AND RESET YOUR ADVERTISING ID *(START FROM STEP 2 DOWN TO STEP 5)*

NOTE: DO NOT RUSH FOLLOW STEPS CAREFULLY TILL YOU ARE PERFECT ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Follow @Tevcy For More

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks but please wont that click be from one ip address...like you have explained, i should disconnect my vpn before i click on the ads...if i should do this like 10times, wont they be reading the same ip

Today's Featured Posts

Our Facebook