THE ULTIMATE FREE BROWSING TRICK (ALL NETWORKS)

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Mr.Grey

Sep 6, 2019
Woow am very pleased with all the views and insults i got from this post but like Doug Richard said "Am American and immune to insults"...this is my most viewed post so far since i joined this forum over a year ago..created Mr. Grey to see if people were willing to pay for fbt's before i shared it for free...I got inside information at a fee and spent hours hacking....Can someone give me one good reason why i should have shared it @ $0.

Thanks @Bitcoin for that lovely reply...You av always being calm and wise....and thanks to all those how showed interest like sensible human beings and called to ask about it..

To @durtmanjames, @sammy011 and the rest .F**k you..Yeah you read right i said Fu*k you....Dont have time to scam people for 50 ghana cedis..If i want to be a scammer...I will use Lagos as collateral for a bank loan..or get a company to buy the statue of liberty..

The tweak has being blocked now after sharing with a few friends who also shared it with other friends....Would have shared it here if not for those idiots ....Selling your hard work and efforts does not make you a scammer..If it did Bezoz and Gates should be arrested..

Admin can block this account if he or shes wishes...Had fun while the free browsing lasted...am sure this post gave good traffic....

And Before i go...

You can free browse on AirtelTigo Ghana on sundays @ 30p...Subscribe to their unlimited facebook and whatsapp plan and use Psiphon to tunnel the connection...Its limited to 1GB every sunday but hey..30p for 1GB is a good deal..

dial *111# and select 3 then 4...The offer lasts from 6am - 6pm every sunday...You also get additional 720 minutes for calls...
If you dont have any fbt going on for you..i guess you can use this for the time being.....Bonus track for any troubles i may have caused..

NB: Some friends i have given this fbt to on newer AirtelTigo Sims claim Psiphon does not connect...Its working perfectly for me tho and others using AirtelTigo..(If yours doesnot connect a least you can browse whatsapp and facebook the whole day for 30p)

Hasta la vista Bi*ches.
Mr. Grey

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
mr poster your very mad and stupid if you think we will send you 50 cedis just like that because you said you have free browsing trick then your retarded , the stats shows that you just joined today to scam people this is a free forum where everyone shares what they have so we can all enjoy , you can DIE with the trick we dont care , MOD please ban this idiot right away

Mr.Grey

Sep 6, 2019
Am just laughing my a*s off over here reading this comments...Am also a very skeptical person, a good student of psychology so am not surprised at these reactions... In case you didn't read the post well. at the very end i made it clear you can call and ask for more info if you are interested and if you are there a price tag. What have you got to loose if you pick up your phone, call and ask how i got this working and clear whatever doubts you have...After talking to me if you still not interested, who cares.

What ever feeling you have about this its your own cup of tea.Am using it and downloading tons of sources codes right now from github.
And i certainly dont care if you believe that ar not.

Just replying because i enjoying putting bullies like you guys in their place.

The difference between the rich and poor is, the rich are not afraid of spending or loosing money but the but are...This is one of the reasons why the rich keep getting rich and the poor poorer ----Robert Kiyosaki

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Guys, let's leave him. Some people think everything in this life is about money. I know several things I've shared here for free without asking you guys to pay anything. It's simple, don't patronise him. If he wants to be kind, let him share if not, let him be.

Sep 1, 2018
bro thanks it working very fine only problem is we cant watch videos or download with it , just browsing alone but its better than nothing .

Wakkbone

Aug 15, 2018
We
bro thanks it working very fine only problem is we cant watch videos or download with it , just browsing alone but its better than nothing .
bro thanks it working very fine only problem is we cant watch videos or download with it , just browsing alone but its better
bro wey network r u using

titanic

Aug 8, 2018
chale it is working 100℅ but it cannot download or watch things and also can't reach social media.
Thank u for the post but we hope for more Post this month. God richly bless u