THE ULTIMATE FREE BROWSING TRICK (ALL NETWORKS)

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Mr.Grey

Sep 6, 2019
Well, the Vodafone Ghana free browsing ended and once again my internet expenses started going up, up and up. I don't know about you but i use the internet every blessed day and am not talking about megabytes. Slowing but surely the internet giants took away large sums of my hard earn cash and gave me small data bundles in return, until this morning....

I wished i could give it away at no charge but that is not possible since i did not get to create this trick at 0 cost. A friend divulged half of the information am using now at a fee .

I then took up this info added some few modifications and ended up with this shining new browsing trick. Being downloading all morning @ 0 Ghana cedis with a big smile on my face.

That is what am using to write this post right now

Tested it on MTN GHANA , VODAFONE GHANA, AIRTELTIGO AND GLO GHANA and so far so good. I believe it will work for the Nigerians too, have no way of testing it tho.

Any one interested,wants more info and willing to pay only GHS50 can call me @ +233 268976744 for the app am using and procedure.

Sep 1, 2018
mr poster your very mad and stupid if you think we will send you 50 cedis just like that because you said you have free browsing trick then your retarded , the stats shows that you just joined today to scam people this is a free forum where everyone shares what they have so we can all enjoy , you can DIE with the trick we dont care , MOD please ban this idiot right away

Mr.Grey

Sep 6, 2019
Am just laughing my a*s off over here reading this comments...Am also a very skeptical person, a good student of psychology so am not surprised at these reactions... In case you didn't read the post well. at the very end i made it clear you can call and ask for more info if you are interested and if you are there a price tag. What have you got to loose if you pick up your phone, call and ask how i got this working and clear whatever doubts you have...After talking to me if you still not interested, who cares.

What ever feeling you have about this its your own cup of tea.Am using it and downloading tons of sources codes right now from github.
And i certainly dont care if you believe that ar not.

Just replying because i enjoying putting bullies like you guys in their place.

The difference between the rich and poor is, the rich are not afraid of spending or loosing money but the but are...This is one of the reasons why the rich keep getting rich and the poor poorer ----Robert Kiyosaki

Dec 22, 2017
Guys, let's leave him. Some people think everything in this life is about money. I know several things I've shared here for free without asking you guys to pay anything. It's simple, don't patronise him. If he wants to be kind, let him share if not, let him be.

Aug 15, 2018
We
bro thanks it working very fine only problem is we cant watch videos or download with it , just browsing alone but its better than nothing .
bro thanks it working very fine only problem is we cant watch videos or download with it , just browsing alone but its better
bro thanks it working very fine only problem is we cant watch videos or download with it , just browsing alone but its better than nothing .
bro wey network r u using

Aug 8, 2018
chale it is working 100℅ but it cannot download or watch things and also can't reach social media.
Thank u for the post but we hope for more Post this month. God richly bless u