Traffic Laundering Technique

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

CashBuddy

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone!

Anytime I join a forum, I like to start a new thread with a neat tutorial in it.

Over the past few months, I've been using HitLeap (hitleap.com) and Jingling (ipts.com) to "launder" bad traffic.

Programs like HitLeap and Jingling generally provide pretty shitty traffic. Not always, but most of the time. You certainly can't send that traffic to a website with ads on it - or you'll get into a bit of trouble with your ad networks.

So, instead, I will "launder" that traffic through AdXchanger (adxchanger.com). Here's how it works:

I send all of my Hitleap and Jingling traffic to AdXchanger. For every hit I send to them, they send the same amount of traffic to the URL I provide them with.

Around 90% of the traffic AdXchanger sends is real (non-proxy) traffic that's accepted by ad networks.

So, that's essentially how I've been getting a bunch of traffic to my websites and earning more money from ads.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing more posts!

Mar 21, 2018
@CashBuddy welcome. Your post method looks smart. Can I ask these questions: does the method still works?
Is it Google AdSense compliance?
Are the traffic real and will it increase my gist blog ads revenue? Thanks

Mar 21, 2018
I haven't run into any issues with Adsense and I'd say around 90% of the traffic received is real.

Hope that helps! :)
I want to try it and i'm just being careful. Hope you understand. Would appreciate more ideas to grow my blog ads revenue also.

Blaze4r

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone!

Anytime I join a forum, I like to start a new thread with a neat tutorial in it.

Over the past few months, I've been using HitLeap (hitleap.com) and Jingling (ipts.com) to "launder" bad traffic.

Programs like HitLeap and Jingling generally provide pretty shitty traffic. Not always, but most of the time. You certainly can't send that traffic to a website with ads on it - or you'll get into a bit of trouble with your ad networks.

So, instead, I will "launder" that traffic through AdXchanger (adxchanger.com). Here's how it works:

I send all of my Hitleap and Jingling traffic to AdXchanger. For every hit I send to them, they send the same amount of traffic to the URL I provide them with.

Around 90% of the traffic AdXchanger sends is real (non-proxy) traffic that's accepted by ad networks.

So, that's essentially how I've been getting a bunch of traffic to my websites and earning more money from ads.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing more posts!
Bro please can u help create a website? I'm ready to talk if money is involved or not

Today's Featured Posts

Trending Now!

Our Facebook