Trick To Use A Host For Free Internet Access In All Countries

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections
Web Hosting

Bitcoin

Dec 22, 2017
Hello, guys, hope you're all doing great, but I do hope you're doing fine. Well, our tutorial for today shall majorly cover aspects that deal with how to use your host to have free internet access.

So my tutorial first started with the basic information you need to know about the host and how such can be gotten and if you haven't read the tutorial as the basics facts every free net cracker must hold onto before embarking on cracking their ISP for free internet access.

How To Get A Working Host For Free Internet Access

So now that we do have an idea of how we can get a working, so let's embark on how to use them on different VPN tunneler.

firstly sometimes using a transparent host like I've made a broad explanation on it in my previous tutorial. So what I am saying, in essence, is that using them, there's a greater probability for it not to send or receive data packet i.e can't establish a free connection using them.

So that's the reason why we always used a method called subdomain method and quite one of the methods I usually used to fetch out mask host since ISP doesn't usually reveal them as they've more chances to establish free internet access connection.

So What IS A Subdomain Method?
Well, if you're blogger I know you will surely have broad knowledge of this likewise every webmaster because it is something that has to with domain. So a subdomain method is simply a method use to get every host site on a particular domain provided the domain can be access for free of charge. And we always used them whenever isp block the transparent domain and then getting their subdomain which are still very much alive to establish the connection again. And sometimes we do called it a reverse domain/ip but I decided to name it this term (subdomain) because I have feeling that many will quickly grab where I am heading to.

So now let's have an example and how such works. Now in this tutorial, we're making use of gloworld.com host remember we spoof them back then using this host. We will now try and find the subdomain or rather the domain hosted or reliable or link to Glo Nigeria | Unlimited . And this is very needed whenever you've a working transparent host and your ISP blocked it e.g gloworld(dot)com.

So as the screenshot demonstrate it above, as you can see, we've 3 different subdomain listed on www.gloworld(dot)com query. And the second domain with name video.theloop.ca has more and greater tendency to work.

So what I am saying is that, you can also use an already blocked host by your isp using their subdomain and sometimes you will be wondering whenever an host got blocked by our dear ISP e.g m.facebook.com using any social media data pack to power them up. And later you may start to see domain name like e.g x.facebook.com , h.fb.com,
ads.freebasics.com and many other by freenet master to power those social media pack again and it may turn out to work well. Though it is not magic because they did make a query on the m.facebook.com host using it subdomain name to get another working host using the same facebook(dot).com.

So now that you've a broad ideas on a reverse domain/ip or subdomain(name after me).

How To Get Your Host Subdomain Name?
Well it is very simple straightforward in fact doesn't require a software or app for it but instead just a site to visit and that's all.
So visit yougetsignal.com and then look and click on the reverse Ip Domain Check.
So from there, just clear the (digg(dot).com) text in the provided space bar and input your own host to fetch out it subdomain for free internet access as you can see in the screenshot below.

So now the main problem faced by many is how to used them on different app tunneler to make free internet access on your ISP. Well let me say this, it is very simple and straightforward but always remember the properly of getting free internet access is always 50/50% chances or luck. Well if you're simply have the mind to ask why, because that is how it works.

Now How To Configure Them Using Any Tunnler Of Your Choice
However these host can works properly using psiphone tunneler, xpsiphon, simple server, droid vpn, hammer vpn, and many other. Those there are simply some apps that can used host directly without remote server/ipand they are mostly consider a better choice for host that fails to germinate anything with simple dialect tunneler like psiphon and the other. But we shall cover that in our upcoming post by God grace.

Since we do have our subdomain host as video.theloop.ca for reference making.
So we this host either proxy server or host.
Well getting the right proxy server at times maybe quite frustrating and let me give you this tips. Remember when we did fetch out the www.gloworld(dot).com query you will notice an ip beside in the screenshot above and the ip can also be used to establish conncetion using the subdomain name and this is what I called mask host. So you can either use this as your ip and port address on your psiphon tunneler at the more option using either port 80/8080 as the most recommended port used to establish proxy range connection.

Wait did I just mentioned proxy range connection
, well but unfortunately this is another most require aspect in cracking free internet which will be discuss later in our upcoming post

So here Is A Manual Configuration On How To Used This Host With Psiphon And Other Vpn Tunnler Respectively.
Since we do have our host as video.theloop.ca .
So we're to use this as our host on psiphon with settings
Proxy server= video(dot).theloop.ca
Proxy Type= That depend on what the host is requesting for but it is better to choose (Real Host) as your proxy type since we're not making use of proxy sever or ip here but if we do, then it is most likely for the connection to request for (Reverse Proxy) as your proxy type so don't be confuse since we're only making use of host around here.
Real Proxy Type= usually can be left as default
Then save and connect your psiphon.

Or Can be Used As Ip and Port
just to include the host in your ip and port by going to the more option of your psihphon tunneler, and tick to use the following settings.
Remember I said the ip beside the gloworld(dot)com can be use as a proxy server which is what I want to demonstrate now.
So use
ip=197.211.49.5
port= can be either 80/8080

If the host is working it should properly connect and sometimes it requires patience over and that's the most common mistake many free internet cracker do make, because we've different type of host and some don't respond quickly to data packet signal and that's the reason why some unveiling free internet tips recommend you to at least wait for 3-5 min before the connection could be successfully establish. And sometimes the most frustrating part is that, it may start to read but won't connect and what happens here is that it is telling you to introduce a working proxy server.

Now this part is very tricky and quite hard to find a working proxy server as it is one of the most discussed issue in free internet access cracking. But that aspect shall be discuss upon in our upcoming tutorial.

And remember we haven't yet cover some aspect that deals majorly with connection protocol and what I meant by internet protocol are tcp, udp, http(popular one) ssl, ssh and many other and this is one of the biggest secret one's need to know when cracking free internet access as it enlighten you more on the type of connection require by the host to establish a successful connection.

Not a Member?

Trending Now!

Our Facebook

Web Hosting