Vodafone 2019 [ Latest ]

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Emperor

Feb 1, 2019
*Vodafone 2019***

©[Android Phone ]

1.Download EmperorVPN apk from below link.

EmperorVPN Andriod Download Here

2.Use Premium server 1 ( Tuesday to Friday ) And Use Premium server 2 ( Saturday to Monday )

3.Put in your Username and Password then Connect and Enjoy .

=======================

©[ PC App ]

1.Download EmperorVPN for PC from the below link.

EmperorVPN PC Download Here

2.After u downloaded it .Goto Settings and tick " Automatically reconnect EmperorVpn "

3.After that goto Tap drivers and install ur PC drivers .wait for a successful message .
If you get any Error message when installing it .kingly Download this Tap Drivers and install ( Tap Drivers Download Here )

TAKE NOTE:‼
* Those having Connecting problem with EmperorVPN PC version should kindly install this following Tap drivers (Tick All) during installation.

* Uninstall EmperorVPN and install it again then connect.

Tap Drivers Downlaod Here

4.Use Premium server 1.. From ( Saturday to Monday ) Use or Tick TCP/UDP and from ( Tuesday to Friday ) Use or Tick ICMP then connect.

ATTENTION!!!!

Inbox me for a Username and Password .One logins per one device .(One logins can Not be used at the same time on different PC or Phone)

If you want to use more than One password ,Kindly Goto and create more accounts .

Create EmperorVPN Account Here

Price = $2/month

WhatsApp Number
+233272886808
Whatsapp Me

Attachments

F3lvy

Dec 17, 2018
*Vodafone 2019***

©[Android Phone ]

1.Download EmperorVPN apk from below link.

EmperorVPN Andriod Download Here

2.Use Premium server 1 ( Tuesday to Friday ) And Use Premium server 2 ( Saturday to Monday )

3.Put in your Username and Password then Connect and Enjoy .

=======================

©[ PC App ]

1.Download EmperorVPN for PC from the below link.

EmperorVPN PC Download Here

2.After u downloaded it .Goto Settings and tick " Automatically reconnect EmperorVpn "

3.After that goto Tap drivers and install ur PC drivers .wait for a successful message .
If you get any Error message when installing it .kingly Download this Tap Drivers and install ( Tap Drivers Download Here )

TAKE NOTE:‼
* Those having Connecting problem with EmperorVPN PC version should kindly install this following Tap drivers (Tick All) during installation.

* Uninstall EmperorVPN and install it again then connect.

Tap Drivers Downlaod Here

4.Use Premium server 1.. From ( Saturday to Monday ) Use or Tick TCP/UDP and from ( Tuesday to Friday ) Use or Tick ICMP then connect.

ATTENTION!!!!

Inbox me for a Username and Password .One logins per one device .(One logins can Not be used at the same time on different PC or Phone)

If you want to use more than One password ,Kindly Goto and create more accounts .

Create EmperorVPN Account Here

Price = $2/month

WhatsApp Number
+233272886808
Whatsapp Me
Which data subscription should we use?

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not happy about the $2/month subscription. In Ghana that's Gh¢10/month. In that case it won't be free. Could you work on a new tweak which is really free or maybe runs on Gh¢1 subscription?...... #unlimited#vodafone
Also #appydays has been canceled by vodafone