Vodafone Ghana Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat with Psiphon VPN (August 2018)

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Givenchy

Jun 29, 2018
LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Econo FCπŸ•ΊπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸ…πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‰

Roothrock

Aug 31, 2018
Does it make it that fast? Can you stream without buffering? I use unlimited speed psiphon but I don't see any difference in speed. Still can't stream on mobdro app unlike anonytun on *151#

Sep 4, 2018
yes... I can use stream without buffering in psiphon pro.... you need 3G/2G network(auto) ...
please you don't use only 3G network... but I used my server is Netherlands...

Sep 4, 2018
I have found in all servers in Ghana... Psiphon pro(vodafone GH)

List of all country in psiphon pro
* Germany
* United Kingdom
* Netherlands
* Japan
* Singapore
* United States
Thank you for sharing us in Ghana....#

Then if you interested at midnight(12AM above) is a network speed ...

skrimartin

Sep 20, 2018
the psiphon isnt connecting lately. is it that it doesnt work with the *900# anymore or what? you can subscribe to the showtime bundle alright but yet the psiphon wont connect even if u change the servers. Any help?

Sep 4, 2018
you try to choose Germany server in a country ... maybe you try to connect psiphon pro....

*the settings >> mobile network

*you need to change 3G/2G(auto) network

kimco

Nov 7, 2018
please do u need to set TIXATI up to enable it download torrent files? if yes, how pls..
i would like to know this as well. torrents download have become impossible, even with tixati.

second question, how do you change the server to other countries on psiphon pro mobile app.

kindly help asap