Ways To Choose The Best Blog Topics As Start-Up's For Your Target Audience

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

Nelly

Dec 21, 2017
Introduction
Initially, blogging involved a personal web log which a person would journal about their day from "web log" came the term "blog".
Like most new innovations on the internet, many entrepreneurs saw a marketing potential in having a blog and blogging took off from there.
Blog cannot only be used for marketing but can also be a home business in and itself.
As Start-Up's you may experience the difficulties of choosing the best topics for your target audience, to get it all sorted out there are three questions you need to answer about your target audience;
1.Who Is Your Target Audience?
As a blogger, you should identify who your target audience should be let say you are targeting men, ages 20-35, it doesn't mean you don't want 40 years old women to view your post and get your messages cut across to her.
But defining a more segment as your "target audience", allows you to directly appeal to that segment and reach out to them with regards to the relevance of your message.
Because they say that "vague message is worse than pointless".
However, your target audience profile isn't limited to demographic profiles because successful customer profile needs to identify a large group of people with something important in common.

2. What Are Your Target Audience Most Common Interest Or Pain Point?
This might be the most imprtant question you'll answer about your audience.
What are their major interest on?
What challenges are they facing?
As this could be tackled through your day to day post.
Winning the mind of someone who desperately needs a solution is ridiculously easy. Because when you understand where the interest of your target audience lies, it's very easy to market lasting solutions that makes them your long time fan/follower.
Also, if your daily post is efficient it is designed to solve a common problem shared your target audience. Your goal is to thoroughly understand the existing interest or problem of your target audience rather than thinking up new ones.

3.What Does Your Target Audience Want?
If you have managed to provide answers to the last two questions, your have a set of problems your target audience might hope to solve with your constant update.
Understanding your target audience is so important. If for instance, I'm targeting new entrepreneur's this type of messaging will give me a massive advantage over my competition.
Finally, if i understand what my audience wants, i can connect my blogging topics to the fulfilment of their desires. And that, will make your blog a lot harder to resist.[CHAT=][/CHAT]