Ways to Make Cash as a Teenager Online

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting
Dec 20, 2017
What are the best money making ideas in Nigeria online?
1. Completing Surveys
Survey Junkie is a website that pays teens for sharing their opinion. As a teen, you sign up (it’s free!) with Survey Junkie and complete a profile that tells all about you, your interests, your shopping habits, etc.
Survey Junkie then uses your profile to match you with companies looking to survey people with interests similar to yours.
Taking surveys in your spare time can be a great way to earn some extra dough fast. which will pay you instantly with cash via PayPal. They have over 6,000,000 members and they have an 8.9/10 rating on Trust Pilot.
When you successfully complete a survey, you get paid either directly through PayPal, or via a gift card from popular stores such as Amazon, Note: You do have to be eighteen to sign up with Survey Junkie.
Another great thing about Survey Junkie: their website says you can complete surveys anytime, anywhere, from any device. This means when you are sitting around waiting in a waiting room or sitting in the car while your parents are getting groceries, you can be making some money.
2. Create a Viral YouTube Channel
First, let me answer a question I always get… Is it possible to create a YouTube channel and build subscribers still?
YES!!! In fact the YouTube community is bigger than it’s ever been with newcomer YouTubers constantly getting noticed and raising up the ranks.
I’ve failed a lot with YouTube and I’ve had some successes and this has taught me a lot.
So now you know it’s possible, how do you do it?
  • When the YouTube video launches, there should be a lot of activity that occurs as soon as it goes live.

2. Get your friends to share it on Facebook and blog about it (the other social networks really don't matter, as far as I can tell at this point in time).

3. Get the press / blogs to write and link or embed the video

4. Get as many people as you can, through whatever means necessary, to watch the video and leave a comment.

And if all else fails? You can do what P&G, Blendtec, and numerous others did to make their videos "go viral": Lie about it.
3. Do CPA marketing
CPA means “Cost per Action”.
Now, what is CPA marketing? This is basically a form of marketing that rewards you for every leads generated. When I say ‘lead’, I mean, on every customer referred to buy a certain product you get paid. That customer doesn’t necessarily have to purchase a product or service just like in affiliate marketing. Here you just refer that lead and the company will handle the rest.
Examples of Cost per Action can include:
  • Providing an email address
  • Signing up for a free trail
  • Downloading a mobile app
4. Start your Podcast
A podcast is a digital audio file made available on the internet for downloading to a computer or other portable media player, typically available as a series, new instalments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.
You can sell these podcasts instead of giving them out for free. But ensure they are compelling, insightful and original.
5. Buying – Selling Domains
There's a lot of guesswork that goes into domain name investing. It's not enough to purchase domain names that are currently popular. Just like a stock, coming too late to the game won't be profitable. You have to think of the future, instead. What domain names might be profitable in the future? Is there a new product or service that may become a huge hit? Where is the future headed?
Domain names can sell for hundreds, or thousands, of dollars if the right buyer comes along. The trick is to find a domain name that someone wants to buy, and buy that name before it becomes a name that's in demand. How can you do this?
Buying – Selling Domains: Start With These Tips
A domain name can consist of anything from a product to a culture. But, here are some good places to begin:
  • Geographic Areas
  • Names that are Popular Now
  • Generic Names
6. Start an Online Store
Think and grow big. Online stores is currently growing in popularity in Nigeria. People now buys anything at the comfort of their home.
Not that they are lazy, but it’s just fun to shop from home and get your product delivered right to your door.
The pay on delivery system makes online shopping more popular. Buyers are not afraid of scam since they will only pay when the product are being delivered to them.