What can I do as a student to make money in Nigeria?

• Not a member? Join right now and get FREE ACCESS to all private sections on this forum.
    (offer ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

“BlackHatNaija-Register
Web Hosting

BlackHat

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
www.blackhatnaija.com
Blogging business requires your time, effort, strategies, good writing skills, determination and patience. If you lack any of these qualities, you will end up frustrated one day. But as you wait patiently for your blog to start bringing in money in the future, it is good to try and survive using other means especially if you are a new blogger and do not have a day job that puts money in your pocket. So, you need to make money from other means in order to survive your struggling period as a blogger. How to make money from the internet without any investment is for you!

I have compiled here, a list of five ways you can make money from the internet without any investment (i.e. without spending any money). All you need is time, effort, computer and an internet connection. How much money you make doing these online jobs depends on how much time and effort you invest into it.

How to Make Money from the Internet without Investment as a student

Please, do your best to stay away from any online program that asks you to pay any amount of money before you can start. They are scammers. Any program that asks you to make an initial deposit to get started, click on adverts, fill forms, etc, is a scam. There are hundreds of them out there searching for desperate internet users to dupe. This is why I have taken my time to make this list of the most trusted and reliable money making programs in the internet. As long as you can write and communicate, you are good to go.

Let’s check them out!

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is a very reliable and proven way for people to make money from the internet without any investment. In fact, it is the best. In affiliate marketing, you are required to promote products online and when any person or company buys the product, you get a certain percentage of the money.

earnings from amazon affiliate program

You need to register with Affiliate Companies and then choose which products you want to market. You can use you blog or social media platforms like facebook, twitter, and instagram to promote/advertise the product and make money each time anybody buys the product using your link. Many bloggers are making thousands every month using affiliate marketing.

Best affiliate programs to join and make money are Amazon, Commission Junction, ShareasaleandClickbank.

Article Writing Service

Website Owners especially big time bloggers, are always searching for new and unique articles for their websites and blogs. As a result, they are willing to pay people to write unique articles for their website or blog. Many internet users are making money everyday writing articles. You will be paid $2-$10 per article depending on the quality of the article. The buyer will tell you the quality, niche and length of the article. They will also tell you how much they are willing to pay for the article. If they enjoy your article, they might even retain you to write articles for them.

Best article writing programs available are Freelancer, ContentMart, ConstantContent, Craigslist, andUpwork.

Guest Posting

In guest posting, you will write original and unique articles and post them as a guest on other top earning blogs/websites. Sounds stupid? People are earning a lot guest posting on large blogs! Guest posting has other benefits attached. Guest posting increases traffic, exposure, credibility and recognition from search engines. Top blogs are willing to pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for your article. You need to send them the article first. They will go through it and once they approve your article, you can charge them a lot for it because your article is going to fetch them lots of money in the nearest future and I’m sure they wouldn’t want another blog to have it. You need to have good writing skills.

Top blogs willing to pay for your guest posts are HubSpot, Content Marketting Institute, ShoutMeLoud,Copyblogger, Smashing Magazine, Daily Blog Tips, and so on. In fact, 90% of all the top blogs you know are interested in your guest post.

Blog Reviews and Paid posts

This is for those who already have a blog with a decent amount of traffic. In case you do not have a blog, learn how to create your own free blog. It is free of charge!. Companies are ever ready to pay you to review their products and services. Remember to review only good products, websites, services, and businesses to avoid tarnishing your image as a blogger. If you have a Youtube channel, you can also do this business by joiningFamebit.

You have to contact good companies and offer to write a review on their products and services on your blog for a decent fee.

Broker for Webmasters and Website owners

You can make money by getting clients for webmasters and website owners. For website owners, you can get them clients who are willing to pay for advertisements, or buy their website. You will collect your own commission once the deal is done. For webmasters, you can get them clients that wants website for their business, or wants a particular service for their website.

You can also help people sell their website or domain and get paid your commission.

I strongly recommend Affiliate marketing, Article writing and Guest posting (i.e. number 1, 2 and 3).

Don’t get carried away with these online jobs thereby neglecting your own blog. Your blog has the potential to grant you financial freedom in the future. So, these online jobs shouldn’t take your mind away from your blog or even divide your attention.

I would like to know other methods you use to make money from the internet without any investment. I would like to also know which of the methods listed above you have tried and what your experience was like.

Trending Now!

Our Facebook