What Is TOR And Why It Is Different From VPN?

• Not a member? Join our community and get access to all private sections on this forum.
    (free membership ends in 7hrs 15mins)
    BlackHatNaija Countdown Timer

Web Hosting

Tevcy

Apr 6, 2018
Lagos
www.jefftechs.com
🏷 What is TOR and Why it is Different from VPN?

📦 Some of you maybe confused about That What is tor and how it is Different from vpn. So TOR stands for The Onion Router and it works in such a way that it creates a Layer over layer such like a onion of IPs so that it becomes Very tough to track any person from where he is actually surfing the net. However in VPN, It connects to a Particular Country you select for example America/USA, but in TOR it will not connect to a particular country but 1st connect to any one country and from that ip creates another connection to any other place, like this it make a no. Of layers of IPs and makes so tough to track anyone.

I hope You have understand That What is TOR and How it is Different from VPN, For Such More Information be updated with us!!

📦This Is All Original Work of @Tevcy , Don't Copy Paste Without Giving Us Credit

Follow @Tevcy For More

Aug 9, 2018
Sure...but not "some"..the onoin network gives you access to the entire "internet" i.e both the darknet( or darkweb or whatever you choose to call it) and the normal everyday "internet" most people use...

Aug 9, 2018
🏷 What is TOR and Why it is Different from VPN?

📦 Some of you maybe confused about That What is tor and how it is Different from vpn. So TOR stands for The Onion Router and it works in such a way that it creates a Layer over layer such like a onion of IPs so that it becomes Very tough to track any person from where he is actually surfing the net. However in VPN, It connects to a Particular Country you select for example America/USA, but in TOR it will not connect to a particular country but 1st connect to any one country and from that ip creates another connection to any other place, like this it make a no. Of layers of IPs and makes so tough to track anyone.

I hope You have understand That What is TOR and How it is Different from VPN, For Such More Information be updated with us!!

📦This Is All Original Work of @Tevcy , Don't Copy Paste Without Giving Us Credit

Follow @Tevcy For More
For those that do not understand that but are interested.. here is an example ...

This how my connection to this particular page looks like using the onion network(tor) at the moment in one tab

192.168.1.224 (I.P from my router) ------->79.137.33.131(France, Guard IP address)----------->73.225.111.191(United States IP) ------->43.38.235.14(Germany IP) ----------> What Is TOR And Why It Is Different From VPN?

In another tab my connection looks like this

192.168.1.224 (I.P from my router) ------->79.137.33.131(France, using the same Guard IP address)----------->293.32.119.291(Lithuania IP) -------> 192.160.102.165 (Canada IP) ----------> cinemafive12.com

This is an example of how connections are made on the onion network.